AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Dying game part deux
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
to john the bishop: this forum would have more debate and discussion if there was new content to discuss.
I agree however ridiculous insults and child games i would say put people off the game. I think its a good idea having the forum, however there are only about 10 people who use it and post on it. I think maybe should make an effort over the next week to get referrals? And if as a community we say get 500 new referrals this week.

Zen would have to do some updating. We would be showing we have the games best interest at heart and also she should come back and do something for us?
(2011.May.08 02:29 AM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]to john the bishop: this forum would have more debate and discussion if there was new content to discuss.
(2011.May.08 05:16 AM)johnthebishop Wrote: [ -> ]I agree however ridiculous insults and child games i would say put people off the game. I think its a good idea having the forum, however there are only about 10 people who use it and post on it. I think maybe should make an effort over the next week to get referrals? And if as a community we say get 500 new referrals this week.

Zen would have to do some updating. We would be showing we have the games best interest at heart and also she should come back and do something for us?

People us to use the forum a lot more. Everybody knows that most of their posts are going to be deleted to they stop posting. As far as games and insults, that's half the fun. We haven't had a referral drive in forever and the voting link could have been moved to a better spot but wasn't. Zen doesn't want to deal with it anymore. I agree with you, but it's a pipe dream. And even though people say it doesn't matter if she logs on with her character, it does. She's admitting abandonment by doing this
(2011.May.08 05:39 AM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.08 02:29 AM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]to john the bishop: this forum would have more debate and discussion if there was new content to discuss.

LAWLESS
^^^^^^
Nice
(2011.May.08 06:37 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.08 05:16 AM)johnthebishop Wrote: [ -> ]I agree however ridiculous insults and child games i would say put people off the game. I think its a good idea having the forum, however there are only about 10 people who use it and post on it. I think maybe should make an effort over the next week to get referrals? And if as a community we say get 500 new referrals this week.

People us to use the forum a lot more. Everybody knows that most of their posts are going to be deleted to they stop posting. As far as games and insults, that's half the fun. We haven't had a referral drive in forever and the voting link could have been moved to a better spot but wasn't. Zen doesn't want to deal with it anymore. I agree with you, but it's a pipe dream. And even though people say it doesn't matter if she logs on with her character, it does. She's admitting abandonment by doing this

other games i have played you got rewards for voting for the game, ll you would need is to pick the top 3 sites for RPG Games or ext based browser games and add an incentive (5 credits per vote per day, can only vote once a day) everybody would do it. Then in time it would move up the ranks and more people would play.

do you think the game will shut down?
zen has refused voting incentives from day one, as well as moving the link to a better spot. She doesn't seem to like taking suggestions off of the forum, you'd be better off trying to mail her personally.

The game will shut down when it is no longer profitable
She should of sold the game a long time ago
People complain, but look who's still playing. lol I wouldn't want to give incentives to people who don't put up an effort to vote for themselves, either, nor would I want to do any major updating for a community who's majority goal is to be a majority BITCH and complain every step of the way, good or bad, right or wrong, smart or stupid.

The game won't go down for a while. Most of the sheep who complain and bash the game and mail Zen with their shitty little 'This game sucks and you're a fuckhead admin' will still be here playing, sucking on Zen's tit until they're good and ready to cut their own lips from the nipple.

You guys want some updates? Want some Zen face time? Maybe stop being assholes and say hello once in a while. Ask how she's doing. SAY SOMETHING NICE. It's kind of odd that the asshole of the game can go to someone and say a simple hello and be nice while people who consider me the asshole of the game and do nothing but bitch about the game and myself can't be assed to type anything more than some hate speech about her and the product they're stuck on like crack babies.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's