Zen
2011.May.09, 03:35 PM
RE: Zen
Heard it all before........
2011.May.09, 03:36 PM
(2011.May.09 03:33 PM)S2pmarine Wrote:  
(2011.May.09 02:01 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  Love hearing from ya Zen. Excited for what will come too. I'm sure you have a lot of ideas about what to do but just gonna throw out some hot items community has asked for.

Ladder system
School classes that were going to branch off the existing ones
EXP daily tracking
More usuable items (from crimes)
Character quests (with rewards)
Profile award buttons/tags for milestones we have hit in AL

Thanks for hearing us out.

Ya forgot the attachments to weapons

and Grenades for high level Military careers.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2011.May.09, 03:53 PM
(2011.May.09 03:36 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  
(2011.May.09 02:01 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  Love hearing from ya Zen. Excited for what will come too. I'm sure you have a lot of ideas about what to do but just gonna throw out some hot items community has asked for.

Ladder system
EXP daily tracking

+1

That's what she said
2011.May.09, 03:56 PM
(2011.May.09 03:36 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  

Ladder system
EXP daily tracking

Conrad... how many years have you been waiting for them nade's?
2011.May.09, 04:01 PM
hahaha. Wasn't that her excuse in December when the "hacking" happened? Seems like the same old bullshit excuses as always. Always has to be Zen fighting off these imaginary hackersRolleyes

Now is the time for me to rise to my feet. Wipe your spit from my face. Wipe these tears from my eyes. Ive got to take my life back, one chance to make it right. Ive gotta have my voice be heard and bring meaning to this life.
2011.May.09, 04:05 PM
thanks for the response, zen.

i'd be scared to implement any kind of update if i was her. people would complain about that. just play the fucking game.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2011.May.09, 04:20 PM
(2011.May.09 04:01 PM)ditallica Wrote:  hahaha. Wasn't that her excuse in December when the "hacking" happened? Seems like the same old bullshit excuses as always. Always has to be Zen fighting off these imaginary hackersRolleyes

flying solo?

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.May.09, 04:24 PM
(2011.May.09 04:20 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.May.09 04:01 PM)ditallica Wrote:  hahaha. Wasn't that her excuse in December when the "hacking" happened? Seems like the same old bullshit excuses as always. Always has to be Zen fighting off these imaginary hackersRolleyes

flying solo?

yea.

Now is the time for me to rise to my feet. Wipe your spit from my face. Wipe these tears from my eyes. Ive got to take my life back, one chance to make it right. Ive gotta have my voice be heard and bring meaning to this life.
2011.May.09, 04:43 PM
once my CC info is safe, zen can make as many upgrades as your little hearts wish.

Wu tang
2011.May.09, 05:14 PM
(2011.May.09 01:51 PM)zenith Wrote:  Game is fine. I hired a new coder who has been in training the last few weeks. And since the easter contest, I've been dealing with a wannabe hacker trying to get free credits through paypal. Not sure why he'd use his real paypal account if he was trying to hide behind his fake email though. Smirk

At the moment, we are finishing testing of our new coder's first coding fix to combat as well as some other simple things he did to learn the ropes. I've finished dealing with Mr Wannabe, so now I can get onto the contest results.

As for fears of "ending the game"... not even going to happen. I'm pretty excited at actually having a paid employee who will contribute.

Pwn'd

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete