happy easter to all in the al community.
2011.Apr.23, 09:31 PM
happy easter to all in the al community.
i heard their are some lost eggs for us to find. i am going to start in tommi's storage. most likely place.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Apr.24, 12:03 AM
RE: happy easter to all in the al community.
mmmm eggs

Doctor Kush ~ Forever Free up Monkhotep. ~ KUSH: Spreading the truth est. March 16, 2010. ~ BAN DREADWIND
2011.Apr.24, 08:43 AM
Happy Easter to all indeed enjoy the holiday and hopefully family time.

On a side note if someone can explain to me the correlation between the Easter bunny and Easter eggs id be very appreciative bc rabbits def don't lay eggs
This post was last modified: 2011.Apr.24 08:44 AM by RestEcho.
2011.Apr.24, 08:48 AM
(2011.Apr.24 08:43 AM)RestEcho Wrote:  Happy Easter to all indeed enjoy the holiday and hopefully family time.

On a side note if someone can explain to me the correlation between the Easter bunny and Easter eggs id be very appreciative bc rabbits def don't lay eggs

it's in the bible noob.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Apr.24, 09:04 AM
(2011.Apr.24 08:43 AM)RestEcho Wrote:  Happy Easter to all indeed enjoy the holiday and hopefully family time.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_Bunny

kind of like a spring Santa.

To everyone else, no reason to be mean Sad

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2011.Apr.24, 10:08 AM
(2011.Apr.24 09:04 AM)TealJade Wrote:  

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_Bunny

kind of like a spring Santa.

To everyone else, no reason to be mean Sad

right on, thats pretty interesting. I had no idea
(2011.Apr.24 08:48 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  

it's in the bible noob.

The what?
This post was last modified: 2011.Apr.24 10:08 AM by RestEcho.
2011.Apr.24, 10:10 AM
Lol. What about Thomas the Easter Bunny? Explain yourself Zen.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Apr.24, 10:30 AM
(2011.Apr.24 10:10 AM)Monk Wrote:  Lol. What about Thomas the Easter Bunny? Explain yourself Zen.

I was kind of wondering why no one had mentioned it myself.. lol

Doctor Kush ~ Forever Free up Monkhotep. ~ KUSH: Spreading the truth est. March 16, 2010. ~ BAN DREADWIND
2011.Apr.24, 02:10 PM
You have found a red Easter egg. Everyone knows that red Easter eggs need a few days to reach their potential, so you put it aside for later use.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Apr.24, 02:25 PM
(2011.Apr.24 02:10 PM)Accipender Wrote:  You have found a red Easter egg. Everyone knows that red Easter eggs need a few days to reach their potential, so you put it aside for later use.

I got one of these, off a 1AP.

Fucking random though, haven't gotten an egg in hours except for one that earned me 40$.

Grr