AwakenedLands Forums
happy easter to all in the al community. - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: happy easter to all in the al community. (/thread-15000.html)

Pages: 1 2

happy easter to all in the al community. - GlennQuagmire - 2011.Apr.23 09:31 PM

i heard their are some lost eggs for us to find. i am going to start in tommi's storage. most likely place.

RE: happy easter to all in the al community. - traumakush - 2011.Apr.24 12:03 AM

mmmm eggs

RE: happy easter to all in the al community. - RestEcho - 2011.Apr.24 08:43 AM

Happy Easter to all indeed enjoy the holiday and hopefully family time.

On a side note if someone can explain to me the correlation between the Easter bunny and Easter eggs id be very appreciative bc rabbits def don't lay eggs

RE: happy easter to all in the al community. - GlennQuagmire - 2011.Apr.24 08:48 AM

(2011.Apr.24 08:43 AM)RestEcho Wrote:  Happy Easter to all indeed enjoy the holiday and hopefully family time.

On a side note if someone can explain to me the correlation between the Easter bunny and Easter eggs id be very appreciative bc rabbits def don't lay eggs

it's in the bible noob.

RE: happy easter to all in the al community. - TealJade - 2011.Apr.24 09:04 AM

(2011.Apr.24 08:43 AM)RestEcho Wrote:  Happy Easter to all indeed enjoy the holiday and hopefully family time.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_Bunny

kind of like a spring Santa.

To everyone else, no reason to be mean Sad

RE: happy easter to all in the al community. - RestEcho - 2011.Apr.24 10:08 AM

(2011.Apr.24 09:04 AM)TealJade Wrote:  

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_Bunny

kind of like a spring Santa.

To everyone else, no reason to be mean Sad

right on, thats pretty interesting. I had no idea
(2011.Apr.24 08:48 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  

it's in the bible noob.

The what?

RE: happy easter to all in the al community. - Monk - 2011.Apr.24 10:10 AM

Lol. What about Thomas the Easter Bunny? Explain yourself Zen.

RE: happy easter to all in the al community. - traumakush - 2011.Apr.24 10:30 AM

(2011.Apr.24 10:10 AM)Monk Wrote:  Lol. What about Thomas the Easter Bunny? Explain yourself Zen.

I was kind of wondering why no one had mentioned it myself.. lol

RE: happy easter to all in the al community. - Accipender - 2011.Apr.24 02:10 PM

You have found a red Easter egg. Everyone knows that red Easter eggs need a few days to reach their potential, so you put it aside for later use.

RE: happy easter to all in the al community. - traumakush - 2011.Apr.24 02:25 PM

(2011.Apr.24 02:10 PM)Accipender Wrote:  You have found a red Easter egg. Everyone knows that red Easter eggs need a few days to reach their potential, so you put it aside for later use.

I got one of these, off a 1AP.

Fucking random though, haven't gotten an egg in hours except for one that earned me 40$.

Grr