It's been lovely
2007.Jun.01, 12:58 PM

RIP housewhiners!

You mugged James and stole $8 out of their pockets!

Experience Earned : 47
Hospitalization Time : 22

You earned 1 respect for your gang!
You took away 1 respect for their gang! You have wiped their gang from the map!!

G
2007.Jun.01, 01:13 PM

westendtm Wrote:RIP housewhiners!

You have wiped their gang from the map!!

G
1 down, 54 more to go!!
2007.Jun.01, 01:18 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:
westendtm Wrote:RIP housewhiners!

You have wiped their gang from the map!!

G
1 down, 54 more to go!!

Je m'encoule JP vraiment...ou tu est ici present, ou tu est dans le "cite des reves" est le petit gang survive chaque jour. Prendre les 5 filles qui sont present et faites le un autre gang.

Je vais donner moi meme 10k pour le...

Ostie de ....

Speedy
2007.Jun.01, 01:26 PM

Please type in english, translators don't do a good job of translating there own stuff back to the original type. Thank you Smile

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Jun.01, 01:33 PM

just lock it Cpt.

G
2007.Jun.01, 01:46 PM

we are high on the gang loyalty list and oh well it just means we were one of the most long last gangs in the game in almost the beginning.

Dang Roxanne is quitting, I need to talk to her.

The jail busting gang will come alive shortly in a few days. There's only two of us so far that are left from the gang that are creating this new one.

Hoping this new gang will get worked out and not pounded by some other gang.

The times we had in all the names we created we awesome but it was gone in an instant and I hope that doesn't happen to the new gang, Jail Busters or whatever me and scorpious decide to call it.
2007.Jun.01, 01:50 PM

thats why its better to keep your yapp closed and be more humile when you talk to other ppl.

its because of that some ppl decided to go against you.

G

PS Ohhhh my mum is quitting too this game...cry cry...OMG can u believe it, auntie is going too....

Edited by Eaglefreak.......You could get the same point across without the hints of vulgarity
2007.Jun.01, 02:07 PM

Humile is not a word and what did I ever say to whoever? I still don't know what started the war.
2007.Jun.01, 02:15 PM

humble

you don't need to...its over!
G
Thread Closed