It's been lovely
2007.May.31, 07:41 PM
It's been lovely
I wanted to take this opportunity to say how much I have enjoyed all the wonderful people I have met here in AL. Unfortunately we have been targetted for "innactivity" and will be disbanded by CoF by order of the their boss's Pestilence.

It saddens me to have put so much time and money into the game only to have it destroyed on someones whim. However, as the rules stand now it is all fair game. So no hard feelings. However, if I am unable to play with those members currently in the HouseKeepers then I truely have no interest in playing. We never aim'ed to be number 1, just to be able to play together. We understood that real life comes first not the game and that if you had to be gone for a little while then just let us know and we were ok with it.

That said I truely have enjoyed the game and the people here however the current situation is stressing me out and I have enough stress and health problems going on in real life at the moment I can't handle any more online. I will be playing out my donator days....but not as dedicatedly as I have been and then I am gone.

Zen and Err thank you so much for this wonderful game that you have created and maintained for all of our enjoyment. I love the fact that you actually participate in the forums. I have played other games where admin were quite like elvis.....there were always rumors of siting but never any comfirmed cases..... hehe.....

I am not sure about the rest of the housekeepers, i know two have already had to quit and at least three more will probably leave as well. I am sure they share my best wishes for all of you that we have met here.

To those of you from HouseKeepers who go or stay, I can not begin to say how much I have enjoyed getting to play in a gang with you. Most of you I never played with in a clan in our other game. You are all the funniest most wonderful gang mates that ANYONE could have ever asked for. Mmmmmmmmwah, love you guys

Carrmaa
2007.May.31, 07:43 PM

why would you quit you know how many times i had a gang and someone destroyed it but did i quit...no im still here tryin to get back at em.
with some help from a friend Smile
2007.May.31, 07:51 PM

i will be sad to see u go. I do understand.
2007.May.31, 07:55 PM

i don't know you but you seem like a great player. it's tough in a game where some people donate thousands of dollars and play non stop. i like playing a lot too...but let's face it. i have a life and a job and can't be online 23 hrs a day and donate half my paycheck.

hopefully you can stay around
2007.May.31, 08:01 PM

sorry bro...you are right it is a game....stay and have fun....if your gang dies...apply here...we can find a spot for someone who like to attack like you Smile

doh
2007.May.31, 08:25 PM

sorry to see you go, you will be missed ;(
2007.May.31, 08:38 PM

I'm in the same gang as Carrmaa and it seems that I found out from our gang member Scorpious aka MrFrench. I just found out that Cradle of Filth wants us out because we are on top of the gang loyalty list. THat means we've played the game a really long time and have stuck together in the same gang since almost the beginning of Awakened Lands. Several of our gang members are now quitting, we weren't inactive we just didn't feel we needed to get a lot of respect. We've stuck around and were the first Xmen gang before the other gangs started the marvel frenzy and we also started the sesame street gang before that was made up after us, lastly we are the housekeepers and I am the female character but I'm male and have made myself famous with the Villians Gang. I don't know if I'm quitting but if I do I may come back to the game every once in a while. It's been rough not having a donator status and working your way up manually. IT takes a lot of time and a lot of work, this will all go down the tube as Cradle of Filth decides to just pound us to nothing while they get no and I MEAN NO respect points for this.

I'm still here but trying to decide to quit or not.

Skarpz aka Catalina
2007.May.31, 08:39 PM

Yes, I have made friends in this game here. Really enjoyed busting them out so they could play as well as having them do the same for me. With my new job I have very little time here too. It was good when I was able to play for 8+ hours a day but that has ended. I also liked seeing my gang loyalty high on the Pantheon list but I guess we have been there too long in other's eyes so we need to go. If I had these 8+ hours a day free like I did I would not really sweat being in the hospital all the time but since I do not, these very few minutes online seeing myself there isn't beneficial for me to stay up extra hours when I need to be up between 4AM and 5 AM each day. Thanks to the good friends here in game. I will try to bust you if you are in jail if or when I login. Now to quit my job so no more putzes have a field day on me.
2007.May.31, 08:41 PM

we knew you guys as the jail busting gang. sorry it has all gone down like this.
2007.May.31, 08:44 PM

Well bud, you still are in the category of "People I will bust when I login". Thanks for the support all this time.
Thread Closed