Gang Events
2008.Jun.20, 05:27 PM

Punisher Wrote:Along with gang events, more importantly we need a separate gang bank transaction log that shows at least the last 25 bank transactions and a war declaration page that shows which member declared.....woot on new skills
I would DEFINITELY LOVE to see a list of who declared what wars. ^^
2008.Jun.20, 11:45 PM

McCule Wrote:
Punisher Wrote:Along with gang events, more importantly we need a separate gang bank transaction log that shows at least the last 25 bank transactions and a war declaration page that shows which member declared.....woot on new skills
I would DEFINITELY LOVE to see a list of who declared what wars. ^^

No no, baaaaaad idea.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jun.21, 02:31 AM

Id prefer to see listed in the gang war breakdown not just our gangs attacks,but who from the other gang did the damage aswell.This way we can target the best players from that gang in the next war.
2008.Jun.21, 03:24 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Id prefer to see listed in the gang war breakdown not just our gangs attacks,but who from the other gang did the damage aswell.This way we can target the best players from that gang in the next war.

I dont think we should be able to see this unless we have spies there...or some sort of scouting abilities

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jun.21, 07:02 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Id prefer to see listed in the gang war breakdown not just our gangs attacks,but who from the other gang did the damage aswell.This way we can target the best players from that gang in the next war.

Don't forget that will work 2 ways Wink

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Jun.21, 08:42 AM

To further clarify this:

I would like to see which member declared the war....most gangs have many that can declare

Also, gang bank transaction log separate from gang events that show who gave what to who...

And new career benefits

and while im begging, new usages for gang points Smile

Now why is that a bad idea dru?

doh
2008.Jun.21, 09:12 AM

*cough* oh no reason...

would I have any reason to hide anything?

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jun.21, 04:59 PM

In my opinion, the gang events log would be very benificial to see how different players have contributed. I also think a transaction log would be a nice addition.