AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang Events
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Weebay

My apologies if this has been posted before. Would it ever be possible to have your gang events listed like your bioplex? This way you could see the total history of the gang starting back from day 1.
I could just see The Elders with their "you deleted Matt's gang from the game!" events.

It could happen. Working on skills at the moment though Smile

Fedese

Quote: Zenith said: Working on skills at the moment though

What about skill's?
if you dont mind shareing 8)
zenith Wrote:I could just see The Elders with their "you deleted Matt's gang from the game!" events.

It could happen. Working on skills at the moment though Smile
DO tell...
Along with gang events, more importantly we need a separate gang bank transaction log that shows at least the last 25 bank transactions and a war declaration page that shows which member declared.....woot on new skills

KcCashBrigade

or how about having more of the gang events showing up in the presidents event log. Sometimes you miss a good application because you didnt even know they applied if you forget to check your apps page regularly

TheGeek

Skills have been coming for a long, long time. Do a search in the forums, you'll find quite a few posts with some of the speculation and ideas that were being thrown around...

but don't bother zen! lol, i want skills, like, yesterday. hehe
Yes, no more ideas until skills are done!!! shhhh!
Punisher Wrote:Along with gang events, more importantly we need a separate gang bank transaction log that shows at least the last 25 bank transactions and a war declaration page that shows which member declared.....woot on new skills

Amen to a war declaration page but W00T New skills!!! lol

Weebay

bump
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's