Housing
2011.Apr.11, 01:02 AM
Housing
anyone got info when will the price drop and increase or why? thanks in advance =)
2011.Apr.11, 04:15 PM
RE: Housing
I think the price fluctuation is random, but I may be mistaken. I'm actually curious myself, I forgot it changed a little from time to time

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2011.Apr.11, 06:51 PM
I don't think it fluctuates anymore.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Apr.11, 07:39 PM
it might not, I know it use to

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2011.Apr.11, 07:50 PM
it does i think, just not very often, i know when i bought my midlan house a little awhile ago it didnt cost 5million

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Apr.11, 09:31 PM
does the cost of the housing affect different players or all players is the same in housing? because i was waiting for the price to drop i think 1 month or so, but the midlan house was still 5 million..?
2011.Apr.11, 09:33 PM
(2011.Apr.11 09:31 PM)DemonSpirit Wrote:  does the cost of the housing affect different players or all players is the same in housing? because i was waiting for the price to drop i think 1 month or so, but the midlan house was still 5 million..?

don't wait, its not worth your time.. just buy it

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Apr.11, 09:53 PM
It raised a few months ago, and that was the first change in over a year. The housing market fluxuates depending on demand. The more people that buy houses the more the market will go up. Supposdly.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2011.Apr.11, 09:57 PM
(2011.Apr.11 07:39 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  it might not, I know it use to

It definitely used to, but I'm pretty sure a month or two ago, Zen rounded out the prices and made it not fluctuate anymore.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.