AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Housing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone got info when will the price drop and increase or why? thanks in advance =)
I think the price fluctuation is random, but I may be mistaken. I'm actually curious myself, I forgot it changed a little from time to time
I don't think it fluctuates anymore.
it might not, I know it use to
it does i think, just not very often, i know when i bought my midlan house a little awhile ago it didnt cost 5million
does the cost of the housing affect different players or all players is the same in housing? because i was waiting for the price to drop i think 1 month or so, but the midlan house was still 5 million..?
(2011.Apr.11 09:31 PM)DemonSpirit Wrote: [ -> ]does the cost of the housing affect different players or all players is the same in housing? because i was waiting for the price to drop i think 1 month or so, but the midlan house was still 5 million..?

don't wait, its not worth your time.. just buy it
It raised a few months ago, and that was the first change in over a year. The housing market fluxuates depending on demand. The more people that buy houses the more the market will go up. Supposdly.
(2011.Apr.11 07:39 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]it might not, I know it use to

It definitely used to, but I'm pretty sure a month or two ago, Zen rounded out the prices and made it not fluctuate anymore.
Reference URL's