Marvel Imposters!
2007.Jun.06, 10:27 AM

I joined Marvel when the 2nd gang come in, I feel the 2nd and 3rd gang personally destroyed Marvel because there was too many people to communicate between and it was hard to be a familly and too many movements, I loved it in Marvel when they were a force, for all those saying Heroes are the only true Marvel gang nowadays I can't really reply to that because I much more loved it in Marvel Villains then Heroes, even so Heroes were stronger. Personally I can't see Marvel starting up again but I feel Villains is the new Marvel, just with a bigger force in my oppinion as the members are insanelly active.

P.S. My best Marvel memory was being put incharge of President of a Marvel gang. Oh yer and I had some unknown player as VP called Deathlok that many don't no these days. (You will have to be a real Marvel to get that) Wink
2007.Jun.06, 10:45 AM

P.S. My best Marvel memory was being put incharge of President of a Marvel gang. Oh yer and I had some unknown player as VP called Deathlok that many don't no these days. (You will have to be a real Marvel to get that) Wink[/quote]

Every gun I have used has come from deathlock except the current ones that I am using.....ahh good times
2007.Jun.06, 10:47 AM

deathlok = best player in the game right now!
2007.Jun.06, 11:12 AM

yer thanks Yoda go and wreck the fun. lol. WOW Chance me and you have a lot in common every gun I have used up until now has come from DeathLok apart from the one that I'm buying in a day or so. He will probablly get that for me aswell though but I'm paying for this one. Razz
2007.Jun.06, 11:13 AM

P.S. Chances and myselfs last post should in no way encourage begging.
2007.Jun.06, 12:20 PM

im sure my marvel name was unionjack...what wait you werent talking about me Sad

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Jun.06, 03:17 PM

Deathlok, who might be hated by some player today, was, is and probably will stay the most generous player I've known so far. Not to insult the marvel legends, not many people know that we invested anywhere between 1 qand 3 millions each in that family but Deathlok wasnt level 25 when he gave all that he gave. He aslo gave us alot while I was in pestilence.

He also has been your VP for about 7 hours if my memory is good then moved on and off between Desolation and Marvel.

Oh and you didn't join when we had 2-3 gangs, we had 6 when you came in and a 7th on the way to be converted with a marvel name and the family (legends at least) mostly died when we got our 9th gang.

Not gonna talk about my best memory as a Marvel or I might cry again. Sad
2007.Jun.06, 03:26 PM

Wow the words of a true ledgend. How can you remember all that? theodenKing has his own Marvel book. This is tempting me to try get us up again. Nitr0 is much better as a follower than leader though. For now atleast. Twisted
2007.Jun.06, 03:35 PM

badmanbren Wrote:Nitr0 is much better as a follower than leader though. For now atleast. Twisted

You better be!! Evil
2007.Jun.06, 04:15 PM

badmanbren Wrote:How can you remember all that?
It was my marvel job back then, to know and remember.