Marvel Imposters!
2007.May.30, 10:30 PM

Eaglefreak Wrote:Lets go real old school and call them Garbage Pail Kids! :shock:

Hey hydro, you forgot to exclude the rest of the legends (that's the ones that answered for everyone who didn't know)
That's way too old, I was like 27 days old and lvl 10 back then... ah the goold ol' days :cry:

If my memory is good, in 1 of the last meeting we had between legends, we spoke about our old names and no1 but me and F remembered the Dukes so I didn't expect all of you to remember it again, my bad... :oops:
2007.Jun.01, 05:47 AM

Like i said Marvel Heroes are the only True Marvel gang and Pestilence are proberly gonna destroy us because that all they can do
2007.Jun.01, 06:30 AM

you forgot the knights again
2007.Jun.01, 09:37 AM

Marvel Knights is a true Marvel Gang but the members in there aren't the originals and they didnt get any of that 700 respect.
2007.Jun.01, 12:02 PM

they dont have to be an excessively warring group of members to be worthy marvels. they are a good gang, good members, and just because they arent original doesnt mean they arent kickass
2007.Jun.01, 12:29 PM

XxDragonxX Wrote:Marvel Knights is a true Marvel Gang but the members in there aren't the originals and they didnt get any of that 700 respect.
It maybe true but how many of those that help build the 788 points it once had are still marvel??

On the other hand Abys, I think maybe he meant that they probably don't feel/know what it was like to be a marvel back then. Seems to me like being a marvel isnt the same as before.
2007.Jun.01, 12:59 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:On the other hand Abys, I think maybe he meant that they probably don't feel/know what it was like to be a marvel back then. Seems to me like being a marvel isnt the same as before.

Amen Biggrin

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Jun.01, 02:00 PM

i agree
2007.Jun.04, 12:11 AM

being a small part of marvel was probably the best time i had playing this game and I thank everyone who was a part of it too.
2007.Jun.04, 03:16 PM

jlabrasseur Wrote:being a small part of marvel was probably the best time i had playing this game and I thank everyone who was a part of it too.
*Start having memories of the past*
*Starts crying*
"Why!, Oh why did it had to end?!?!?"

Don't answer please...

We miss you too Joe, we miss you too...