gang pvp log
2011.Feb.08, 10:17 AM
RE: gang pvp log
(2011.Feb.08 10:09 AM)NastyFO Wrote:  
(2011.Feb.08 10:08 AM)Monk Wrote:  You thought thats what he was talking about? He wants to be able to see cash values in the pvp Logs.

It is what he's talking about... It's what provoked the thought.

"Lessons Taught" is a phrase we were throwing back and forth to each other all day yesterday. He asked me if I was a teacher because I was "big on teaching lessons"! lollol

And he's trying to get an exact number because he wants me to pay him back... which there is NO chance of.

So mind your own business!

It is my business now that its in the forums. He doesn't say anything about making you pay it back here in the forums that must be between you and him. All he wants from the forums is $ values in the logs. No one cares where "lessons learned" came from. We all understand whats happening.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Feb.08, 10:29 AM
nasty, for the third time. where am i crying when you are the one mailing me?? i told you what is going to stop you from getting hit.

again...just for shits and giggles...

Sender : WhastyFO [8368] online
Date : 7 February 11 @ 10:15:23 pm
Subject : RE(7):spent what i mugged in stims...

dude. you are mailing ME. i am NOT mailing you. YOU asked a question. I answered your question. where is the argument?

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2011.Feb.08, 11:03 AM
i just want to see the money that is mugged off gang mates to be posted in the defense log again.

nothing more, nothing less.

there is no cripple fight when there is no one fighting, man dingo.

2011.Feb.08, 11:16 AM
(2011.Feb.08 11:03 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  i just want to see the money that is mugged off gang mates to be posted in the defense log again.

nothing more, nothing less.

there is no cripple fight when there is no one fighting, man dingo.

I'd rather get XP looked at, and maybe some free shit

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2011.Feb.08, 11:38 AM
indeed. there's quite a few things on the wish list. though this is something that i thought was a glitch that was only temporary.

and next time i order a keg from you guys, please don't have dingus deliver it. the fucker wouldn't leave.

2011.Feb.08, 11:48 AM
(2011.Feb.08 11:38 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  indeed. there's quite a few things on the wish list. though this is something that i thought was a glitch that was only temporary.

and next time i order a keg from you guys, please don't have dingus deliver it. the fucker wouldn't leave.

Also, if you left change laying around, it might be gone.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2011.Feb.08, 11:51 AM
i've got the change thief action squad on it.

2011.Feb.08, 12:16 PM
(2011.Feb.08 11:51 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  i've got the change thief action squad on it.

is that what this was about?

7.Feb.11 WhastyFO mugged you and stole $28.

Can you pay be back please?
2011.Feb.08, 01:39 PM
Lame whoever deleted those 100% completely innocent replies.
2011.Feb.08, 02:34 PM
(2011.Feb.08 01:39 PM)mblume Wrote:  Lame whoever deleted those 100% completely innocent replies.

+1

We need a lost thread action squad.

Thread Closed