AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: gang pvp log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
will we ever get to see how much money (aka lessons taught) someone has taken off our gangmates in here again?
from log;
February 7, 2011, 9:03:19 pm Shadow55 WhastyFO Mug Loss $0

from events;
9:03 pm WhastyFO mugged you and stole $137.
---

strange... i never realised that
(2011.Feb.07 09:18 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]will we ever get to see how much money (aka lessons taught) someone has taken off our gangmates in here again?

YOU GET NOTHING!!

sucka.
idk. i mailed zen all week last week and sent her all the links/info she asked for about it. even had thrill and rj mug me so she could see/use that info. i think she was working on it, but havent heard anything this week.
Shes on a bus in thailand and has sketchy service. As soon as she saves the village made up of orphan pigmy goats she will work on this.

Did err ever start his own game?
I cannot believe you're being such a bitch about this, Bird! Bwahahahhahah!

The first time I mugged your boy (all offline) it was for roughly $15K.
The second time it was just under $15K
The third time was for about $9K.
The fourth was back up a bit to around $12K.

I wish I had the exact number too! So I could continue to laugh in your face!

Tell Balthazar to bank his credit money next time he sells shit on the market.

And also tell him that if he's really concerned about his money (which YOU seem to be WAYYYY more concerned then he) to come back on a little more frequently than 10 hours after the credits were posted/sold.

FYI... I didn't even get the creds, someone beat me to 'em cuz they were such a good price... But I took care of his stupidity.

Lesson Learned.
You thought thats what he was talking about? He wants to be able to see cash values in the pvp Logs.
(2011.Feb.08 10:08 AM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]You thought thats what he was talking about? He wants to be able to see cash values in the pvp Logs.

It is what he's talking about... It's what provoked the thought.

"Lessons Taught" is a phrase we were throwing back and forth to each other all day yesterday. He asked me if I was a teacher because I was "big on teaching lessons"! lollol

And he's trying to get an exact number because he wants me to pay him back... which there is NO chance of.

So mind your own business!
Stop being a little cunt. Everything doesn't revolve around you. I think the world would still have 365 1/4 rotations a year without you being all high and mighty about something ridiculous.
(2011.Feb.08 10:14 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Stop being a little cunt. Everything doesn't revolve around you. I think the world would still have 365 1/4 rotations a year without you being all high and mighty about something ridiculous.

Well this does, fatso!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's