Hey spike since you blocked me ill post here
2011.Jan.31, 10:01 PM
RE: Hey spike since you blocked me ill post here
[Image: ass-clown-ronald-mcdonald-is-a-pimp-fo-s...136831.jpg]

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Feb.01, 10:40 AM
(2011.Jan.31 06:55 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  mock's kind of a paratrooping faggot for agreeing with druchii's browbeating. i mean, ffs, can someone tell him that exclamate and exclamated aren't words. spell check, dru, spell check.
well, maybe not browbeating, after actually reading the post. but still, if you're gonna tell people to spell check...

Actually I just checked with Urban dictionary before using it, since its the fun dictionary. If it's wrong or not a correct English word. I can't say I care to much either way, it's not like I have loads of self esteem invested into every post I make.

It's gotten boring reading the forums lately, people think they are being funny by doing half-assed attempts at recycling every single use of the word "fuck". I would hope that people took the opportunity to post more colorful yeah, instead a lot of people has just degenerated into rubbish posters without any sense of humor.

I really hope we get the language filter back, cause then at least people would have to get creative when they vent out, instead of leaning on 1 out of 218623 (if you count the 47,156 obsolete words) words in the English language.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2011.Feb.01, 11:38 AM
two things. exclamated is not a word. exclaimed is. using urbandictionary as a source of info is a bit...silly.

and...humor is an opinion.

asshat

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2011.Feb.01, 11:57 AM
(2011.Feb.01 10:40 AM)Druchii Wrote:  I would hope that people took the opportunity to post more colorful

Racism will not be tolerated.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Feb.01, 12:28 PM
Thanks for being a reliable source of information Trooper, I love having the first man in the world that's in middle of a ectopic pregnancy giving me lessons, when he filled up with estrogen and cheap chocolate.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2011.Feb.01, 12:38 PM
(2011.Feb.01 10:40 AM)Druchii Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.31 06:55 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  mock's kind of a paratrooping faggot for agreeing with druchii's browbeating. i mean, ffs, can someone tell him that exclamate and exclamated aren't words. spell check, dru, spell check.
well, maybe not browbeating, after actually reading the post. but still, if you're gonna tell people to spell check...

It's gotten boring reading the forums lately, people think they are being funny by doing half-assed attempts at recycling every single use of the word "fuck".
I really hope we get the language filter back, cause then at least people would have to get creative when they vent out, instead of leaning on 1 out of 218623 (if you count the 47,156 obsolete words) words in the English language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvPbxZmZxZ8
2011.Feb.01, 01:08 PM
(2011.Feb.01 12:28 PM)Druchii Wrote:  Thanks for being a reliable source of information Trooper, I love having the first man in the world that's in middle of a ectopic pregnancy giving me lessons, when he filled up with estrogen and cheap chocolate.

lol. i am probably a little more reliable than a website anybody can post things on.

i really do love you, dru.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2011.Feb.01, 06:24 PM
Druchi is just another garden variety pseudo intellectual loser, ignore him.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2011.Feb.01, 10:49 PM
Still mad after I didn't respond to your last flirt in pm? Sorry, it just weirded me out.

As for intelligence, I am omnipotent.

2011.Feb.01, 10:53 PM
(2011.Feb.01 10:49 PM)Druchii Wrote:  Still mad after I didn't respond to your last flirt in pm? Sorry, it just weirded me out.

As for intelligence, I am impotent.

Dysfunction'd

harde har har
This post was last modified: 2011.Feb.01 10:53 PM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.