Hey spike since you blocked me ill post here
2011.Jan.30, 10:32 PM
RE: Hey spike since you blocked me ill post here
lol, this game is full of faggots. bez being one of them. im glad that filthy cocksucker has finally been banned.
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.30 10:32 PM by emocakes.

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2011.Jan.30, 11:28 PM
(2011.Jan.30 07:17 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  Personally I'm honored when people block my mail. You make yourself look bad when you take it to the forum

i like when people look bad, gives me somethin to read when im bored, and occasionally, it offers some humor Mr.Bebopcrew420digitalbuddhanughuffer

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Jan.31, 12:08 AM
Noobs are fun! Biggrin

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2011.Jan.31, 12:46 AM
Actually there's lots of ways to communicate dislike, and every single way can be done without cursing.

First, some rules of managing to make an insult that stings.

1: Do a spellcheck. You don't want to seem dumber then the person you are trying to insult.

2: Calm down on cursing, rather try to colorful language and then use a curse or two to exclamate your point. F.ex: "Hey man you just as cool as a 340 pound siamese twin brothers dressed up in purple tights trying to double dip in a trannys ass."

The curseword "ass" wasn't the main event of that sentence but it exclamated the point.

3: Try to be funny, this might baffle you, but insults can and should be funny. Just to let us other people in on the laugh.

4: Be brave, try an artistic representation of your anger. Write down your thoughts in either a limerick, a song or a poem.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2011.Jan.31, 01:04 AM
forget that shit. Tell that pumpum to suck his mother.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Jan.31, 01:26 AM
(2011.Jan.31 01:04 AM)Monk Wrote:  forget that shit. Tell that pumpum to suck his mother.
2011.Jan.31, 01:31 AM
(2011.Jan.30 10:32 PM)emocakes Wrote:  lol, this game is full of faggots. bez being one of them. im glad that filthy cocksucker has finally been banned.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Jan.31, 03:59 AM
(2011.Jan.30 04:36 PM)6509742 Wrote:  fuck you this doesnt involve you so stay out

you dumbass. You made it public. It involves everybody in the game now. If you were smart you would quiet down and stop posting rather then continuing to make an ass out of yourself. Who cares if spike reads your mail?

(2011.Jan.30 11:28 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  it offers some humor Mr.Bebopcrew420digitalbuddhanughuffer

oh, and fuck you
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.31 01:55 PM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2011.Jan.31, 05:01 AM
(2011.Jan.31 12:46 AM)Druchii Wrote:  Actually there's lots of ways to communicate dislike, and every single way can be done without cursing.

First, some rules of managing to make an insult that stings.

1: Do a spellcheck. You don't want to seem dumber then the person you are trying to insult.

2: Calm down on cursing, rather try to colorful language and then use a curse or two to exclamate your point. F.ex: "Hey man you just as cool as a 340 pound siamese twin brothers dressed up in purple tights trying to double dip in a trannys ass."

The curseword "ass" wasn't the main event of that sentence but it exclamated the point.

3: Try to be funny, this might baffle you, but insults can and should be funny. Just to let us other people in on the laugh.

4: Be brave, try an artistic representation of your anger. Write down your thoughts in either a limerick, a song or a poem.

+1

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2011.Jan.31, 06:39 AM
(2011.Jan.31 01:31 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.30 10:32 PM)emocakes Wrote:  lol, this game is full of faggots. bez being one of them. im glad that filthy cocksucker has finally been banned.

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac