profile personalization
2011.Jan.29, 10:07 AM
RE: profile personalization
(2011.Jan.29 09:10 AM)Batman Wrote:  This a stupid idea...Rolleyes

you're only pissed because i used structured sentences and no cat pics.

fucking weirdo.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2011.Jan.29, 10:47 AM
(2011.Jan.29 10:07 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  

Yep....you Right Rolleyes

Second...why???what is the deal with profile personalization???

If you drink to much and want to spend some credits can hosp 500 players...and you gain a red dot...I not understand this...please explain.

PS:in serious threads I don't use cat pics...I think this is an important topic.

He is back....
2011.Jan.29, 10:56 AM
because it would add another element to the game, just like moriarty's combat ladder. the more things there are to do and accomplish, the longer people will stick around and log in more.

wouldn't you like to see a larger player base and people stick around longer, batvag? stupid shit like sister's buy someone a beer thing doesn't, yet, i'd imagine you probably loved that idea.

2011.Jan.29, 11:01 AM
(2011.Jan.29 10:56 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  because it would add another element to the game, just like moriarty's combat ladder. the more things there are to do and accomplish, the longer people will stick around and log in more.

wouldn't you like to see a larger player base and people stick around longer, batvag? stupid shit like sister's buy someone a beer thing doesn't, yet, i'd imagine you probably loved that idea.

I not drink alcohol...

Okay....to be democracy do a serious poll and send the results to Zen...

He is back....
2011.Jan.29, 11:11 AM
geez dude. i am not sending anything to zen, i am just stating an idea. if she sees the thread, and likes the idea, and tries to find a way to do something, then wonderful. if not, big whoop.

the language barrier between you and i is too much to overcome and i'd appreciate it if you never tried to talk to me again.

2011.Jan.29, 02:44 PM
(2011.Jan.29 10:47 AM)Batman Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.29 10:07 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  

I think this is an important topic.

Thats a lie you do not think. We know all you do is take it from Big Jim.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2011.Jan.29, 07:03 PM
also a rating system wouldn't be bad either like a +1 or a -1 and an achievment for reaching a certain negative or positive rating
2011.Jan.29, 11:54 PM
to be democracy I vote that batman gets a tag for sucking da most dick

he should get a pink number on his profile like 5000

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2011.Jan.30, 08:51 AM
I like this idea, but imo the counters shouldn't be reset if possible. These numbers are a way of showing off how much you play this game and imo achieving these landmarks without consciously realizing it is just as, if not more, impressive than grinding to get to these set benchmarks.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Jan.31, 01:32 AM
It's not a bad idea...I like my accomplishments, though. Don't have time to make them all up again just for extra stuffs. Plus, some people like privacy.