i know this is a ridiculous request, but i'll request it
2007.May.24, 02:27 PM
i know this is a ridiculous request, but i'll request it
nonetheless.

can we possibly get a link on the AL homepage for the AL addict site?

yeah, i'm lazy.
2007.May.24, 02:31 PM

its already there, look at the smiley faces, it says click here to go back to awakenedlands OR DONT AND BE A COMPLETE LOSER mUAHAHAHA yea its ther tho
2007.May.24, 02:33 PM

What he's asking is a link in Awakened Lands to go to ALaddict

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.May.24, 04:18 PM

that link is on the general discussion forum, sticked at the top

heck, im so lazy that i took it a step further - i use firefox and homepaged like 8 tabs, 2 of which are awakenedlands and AL Addict, that way i never even have to type them in or use a link -.-
2007.May.24, 05:10 PM

yea i have alot of pages bookmarked also
2007.May.25, 03:28 AM

Quote:heck, im so lazy that i took it a step further - i use firefox and homepaged like 8 tabs, 2 of which are awakenedlands and AL Addict, that way i never even have to type them in or use a link -.-

How do you homepage multiple tabs??? :shock: I just shut down firefox "unsafely" so I can keep all of my tabs open all the time... it'll just ask me to restart my previous session, and I do and I get all my tabs again Biggrin
2007.May.25, 08:52 AM

"heck, im so lazy that i took it a step further - i use firefox and homepaged like 8 tabs, 2 of which are awakenedlands and AL Addict, that way i never even have to type them in or use a link -.-"

i figured i'd get a lot of replies like this..

my problem is: i play the game on many different computers, and i can't save bookmarks on any of them

so i have to always go to the forum, click "general discussion", click "al addict", then click the link to the site

all that work!!!!!!