AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: i know this is a ridiculous request, but i'll request it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

thawdgharp

nonetheless.

can we possibly get a link on the AL homepage for the AL addict site?

yeah, i'm lazy.
its already there, look at the smiley faces, it says click here to go back to awakenedlands OR DONT AND BE A COMPLETE LOSER mUAHAHAHA yea its ther tho
What he's asking is a link in Awakened Lands to go to ALaddict
that link is on the general discussion forum, sticked at the top

heck, im so lazy that i took it a step further - i use firefox and homepaged like 8 tabs, 2 of which are awakenedlands and AL Addict, that way i never even have to type them in or use a link -.-

pimpsta101

yea i have alot of pages bookmarked also

MaxGhost

Quote:heck, im so lazy that i took it a step further - i use firefox and homepaged like 8 tabs, 2 of which are awakenedlands and AL Addict, that way i never even have to type them in or use a link -.-

How do you homepage multiple tabs??? :shock: I just shut down firefox "unsafely" so I can keep all of my tabs open all the time... it'll just ask me to restart my previous session, and I do and I get all my tabs again Biggrin

thawdgharp

"heck, im so lazy that i took it a step further - i use firefox and homepaged like 8 tabs, 2 of which are awakenedlands and AL Addict, that way i never even have to type them in or use a link -.-"

i figured i'd get a lot of replies like this..

my problem is: i play the game on many different computers, and i can't save bookmarks on any of them

so i have to always go to the forum, click "general discussion", click "al addict", then click the link to the site

all that work!!!!!!
Reference URL's