EXP Considerations
2011.Jan.20, 06:50 PM
EXP Considerations
I do not play wow but recntly heard that due to all the expansions that have come out blizzard have tripled the xp you get when leveling up to level 60. Would it help newer player if they got say triple xp up to level 20 so that they didn't feel like they were so behind and perhaps would stick around and play more?

I know this will probably get shouted down by all the higher level players with huge chips on their shoulders about how hard it was for them when they started. But I genuinly think this is an idea that might help retain more players.

Discuss.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2011.Jan.20, 09:59 PM
RE: EXP Considerations
If you don't play then why do you care? I don't think it should be allowed. Maye 1.5x exp at most

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2011.Jan.21, 12:53 AM
(2011.Jan.20 06:50 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  I do not play wow but recntly heard that due to all the expansions that have come out blizzard have tripled the xp you get when leveling up to level 60. Would it help newer player if they got say triple xp up to level 20 so that they didn't feel like they were so behind and perhaps would stick around and play more?

I know this will probably get shouted down by all the higher level players with huge chips on their shoulders about how hard it was for them when they started. But I genuinly think this is an idea that might help retain more players.

Discuss.

It's not a half bad idea. As Shadow said, 1.5x or 2x would be better. 3x would send fuckers flying.
2011.Jan.21, 01:01 AM
meh, would care less if it was implemented or not... x2 at the most though..

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Jan.21, 06:44 AM
No way Wink

I smoke crack!
2011.Jan.21, 11:05 AM
don't they already get like 3 whole days of donator status and bonus gym trains on like the first 3 days or something already? It should just be to like lvl 10 or something if it ever did get implemented. It won't.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Jan.21, 03:23 PM
(2011.Jan.21 12:53 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.20 06:50 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  I do not play wow but recntly heard that due to all the expansions that have come out blizzard have tripled the xp you get when leveling up to level 60. Would it help newer player if they got say triple xp up to level 20 so that they didn't feel like they were so behind and perhaps would stick around and play more?

Discuss.

It's not a half bad idea. As Shadow said, 1.5x or 2x would be better. 3x would send fuckers flying.

Just be more level 20's to hit for exp I wouldnt mind it myself Idea
2011.Jan.21, 03:27 PM
no!!!

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2011.Jan.21, 03:39 PM
(2011.Jan.21 03:23 PM)S2pmarine Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.21 12:53 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  

Discuss.

Just be more level 20's to hit for exp I wouldnt mind it myself Idea

You don't want too many targets your pet might get tired of helping you.

And on topic the game already works on a series of depreciating values so in theory young guys can get to the point older guys already are without dumping a ton of cash just by maintain some donation and high activity
2011.Jan.21, 06:06 PM
Just realised you were talking abou AL lmao, yeah I think it should be done, but only to level 20ish

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.