Halloween candies
2011.Jan.14, 10:42 AM
Halloween candies
Is there a reason I only get doc wagons now with them? First 10 or so gave me the usual stuff, energy, happiness, ap, combat bonuses. But now all I get is doc wagon. Am I suppose to wait some time between eating them or is this just my luck?
2011.Jan.14, 01:08 PM
RE: Halloween candies
(2011.Jan.14 10:42 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  Is there a reason I only get doc wagons now with them? First 10 or so gave me the usual stuff, energy, happiness, ap, combat bonuses. But now all I get is doc wagon. Am I suppose to wait some time between eating them or is this just my luck?

Same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I just stopped bothering to eat them...
2011.Jan.14, 03:04 PM
I just got the same thing. They must have gone stale. Sad

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2011.Jan.14, 03:07 PM
over eating causes tummy aches. says so in the descrip... keeps ppl from stacking 50+ of them and going on a rampage

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2011.Jan.14, 03:32 PM
Speaking of candies, kinda surprise so many canes are left on the IM. Thought for sure they would get scooped up on a gym day, Guess we have two more days to go.
2011.Jan.14, 06:09 PM
I have had about 15+ candies that say something like- darn wrappers are too hard to open. Neutral Could of at least given me a shitty melee bonus. Razz

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2011.Jan.14, 06:11 PM
(2011.Jan.14 06:09 PM)Brugada Wrote:  I have had about 15+ candies that say something like- darn wrappers are too hard to open. Neutral Could of at least given me a shitty melee bonus. Razz

Yeah ive been getting them today as well.

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.