AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Halloween candies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a reason I only get doc wagons now with them? First 10 or so gave me the usual stuff, energy, happiness, ap, combat bonuses. But now all I get is doc wagon. Am I suppose to wait some time between eating them or is this just my luck?
(2011.Jan.14 10:42 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a reason I only get doc wagons now with them? First 10 or so gave me the usual stuff, energy, happiness, ap, combat bonuses. But now all I get is doc wagon. Am I suppose to wait some time between eating them or is this just my luck?

Same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I just stopped bothering to eat them...
I just got the same thing. They must have gone stale. Sad
over eating causes tummy aches. says so in the descrip... keeps ppl from stacking 50+ of them and going on a rampage
Speaking of candies, kinda surprise so many canes are left on the IM. Thought for sure they would get scooped up on a gym day, Guess we have two more days to go.
I have had about 15+ candies that say something like- darn wrappers are too hard to open. Neutral Could of at least given me a shitty melee bonus. Razz
(2011.Jan.14 06:09 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]I have had about 15+ candies that say something like- darn wrappers are too hard to open. Neutral Could of at least given me a shitty melee bonus. Razz

Yeah ive been getting them today as well.
Reference URL's