The most active player ever..??
2011.Jan.07, 05:00 AM
The most active player ever..??
Has got to be OnAMissionForGod [20242] or Bez as he's known. The longest this guy has been off line for is a little over 3 hours in last 48 hours. I'm just wondering if this is possible for 1 person...?? Also for how long has this kind of activity been going on..?
Oh and my final question, with activity like his whys he such a weak ass pussy..?
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.07 05:09 AM by Maccleod.

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2011.Jan.07, 05:23 AM
RE: The most active player ever..??
he and his multi's plead da fif.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Jan.07, 06:14 AM
Bez and his uncle/dad/brother/cousin/or who ever he claims the person is now=multi play each others accounts. When they were in SW they bragged about it on IM. Zen was sent the info but never did anything about it...

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2011.Jan.07, 06:40 AM
(2011.Jan.07 05:00 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  Has got to be OnAMissionForGod [20242] or Bez as he's known. The longest this guy has been off line for is a little over 3 hours in last 48 hours. I'm just wondering if this is possible for 1 person...?? Also for how long has this kind of activity been going on..?
Oh and my final question, with activity like his whys he such a weak ass pussy..?

maybe he doesnt donate his childrens college fund towards this game, shame on him. Rolleyes

WANNA WRESTLE ?
2011.Jan.07, 06:42 AM
im sure he does donate whatever money he has lying around to this game. that is why he can have multi's playing on his account and have nothing done about it.

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2011.Jan.07, 06:50 AM
I don't know. It feels like we've reached the point where Zen is either to busy to notice, or "what seems most likely" she doesn't care.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2011.Jan.07, 07:04 AM
she doesn't care.. she even admitted that BangNapi was using bots and he was not banned...

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2011.Jan.07, 07:07 AM
maybe i should post the source code to my many bots in the off the wall section, what say you all?

2011.Jan.07, 07:10 AM
(2011.Jan.07 07:07 AM)emocakes Wrote:  maybe i should post the source code to my many bots in the off the wall section, what say you all?

Do it
2011.Jan.07, 07:51 AM
dont know if i would be banned. I dont use bots myself, but i dont really want my little babies out there, i had always dreamed of having a gang of bots that could beat up pun for me..
if someone wants to give me a copy of the game code and database which was pulled i will share my .NET code with you.
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.07 07:57 AM by emocakes.