Updated Forum Rules
2011.Jan.04, 11:27 PM
Updated Forum Rules
Now that we have a new forum, we have some new rules. I understand some players feel the moderators go overboard at times, and it's definitely not fun to volunteer for something you get harassed about. So what I'm offering is a bit of a compromise. Something that will allow players to be themselves, while letting moderators be around when things are flat out against the rules.

New Rules :
  1. The word filter for obscenities has been removed. However, it is still around to help moderate the rules below.
  2. Any form of racism is unacceptable. Violate this rule and you'll have your forum account/name changing privileges suspended for no less than 30 days.
  3. Obscene images are unacceptable. Any image that is deemed inappropriate will be removed, and the offender will get 7 days suspension for each image posted.
  4. Personal information is unacceptable. Anyone posting personal information about someone gets 90 days suspension minimum.
  5. Harassment is unwanted. That being said, if you harass someone, don't complain when someone dishes it back to you. Harassment is not easy to define, but we'll know it when we see it.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2011.Jan.05, 06:05 AM
RE: Updated Forum Rules
I love you zen

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2011.Jan.05, 10:11 PM
Why is the word filter removed, it made reading the posts funnier. Also is it a game ban or forum ban for violating rules?

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2011.Jan.05, 10:26 PM
(2011.Jan.05 10:11 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  Why is the word filter removed, it made reading the posts funnier. Also is it a game ban or forum ban for violating rules?

In game ban so don't fuck around.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Jan.06, 01:29 AM
I understand some of the moderating, but when a post deleted we should at least be givin a reason ad to why. I realize some reasons are blatantly obvious but I like others have had posts deleted that were on topic, or not offensive with no reason as to why.

I think if the posters and the mods have a little more interaction and dialog about what they are modddng and why it might go a long way toward getting along a little better, and ease all the mods are this or mods are that and the mods blaming others for not being fair and letting them do their job as a mod.

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2011.Jan.06, 10:17 AM
cant we just get rid of mods and have a vote based system, the more users vote for something, it can be deleted, after being reviewed, that way we dont have stupid mods power tripping?

2011.Jan.06, 10:42 AM
(2011.Jan.06 10:17 AM)emocakes Wrote:  cant we just get rid of mods and have a vote based system, the more users vote for something, it can be deleted, after being reviewed, that way we dont have stupid mods power tripping?

Who would you have to complain about then? Anonymous modding could make things MORE strict!

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2011.Jan.06, 04:01 PM
atm zen seems to be posting more then brug, bird, dingus, inpace and myself. noice.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Jan.06, 04:52 PM
Sweet Mary and Joseph you don't think I'm fucking lenient enough?

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Jan.06, 05:15 PM
i always find things to complain about, we dont need it anonymous either

Thread Closed