dark matter vs sv?
2011.Sep.01, 10:04 AM
RE: dark matter vs sv?
He was in SV for a good amount of time. DM fell apart a few months after RJ went to SV and then awesomo followed him.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2011.Sep.01, 11:24 AM
(2011.Sep.01 10:04 AM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  DM fell apart a few months after RJ went to SV and then awesomo followed him.

So DM is disbanding too?
2011.Sep.01, 11:40 AM
(2011.Aug.28 01:17 PM)filthymick Wrote:  i am a vagatarian

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Sep.01, 04:12 PM
(2011.Sep.01 08:27 AM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2011.Aug.31 09:09 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Anyone keeping count on how many people have dodged out of SV to another gang.

making a list....

Jackal went to Habitat
Anubiss to SW
SB went and started habitat... only took him 6 days to be fed up with SV...
Lady and Dragon went and started CG
Cheetah chased out Tommi, who currently resides in 36th
Mosq went to DM... not sure why but i think it hisses.
Mace peaced out a while ago....
some binary guy (1348) peaced out....
awesomo left too
Tess went to DM
Whoever MahtaReika is, to DM
Chief to SW
Damage obv to DM (Howl as well)

It's a damn shame you lost half of your firepower....

Maybe 3/4 of these people went because of cheetah, directly or indirectly if memory serves. One was told she didn't pay for her slot...

You lose too many of the people that make you whole... Bend over you are going for a ride.

<------ is looking forward to the disbanding of SV.... the trickles are started, and I can imagine plenty are seeing if they can afford a slot elsewhere.

The lights are flickering.....

I offer 2 mill for the SV shell.

I don't think SB was ever in SV...
Also, Mace left to personal reasons, def not Cheetah...
"binary guy" was CASANOVA who left because he came back just in time for a hosp war and didn't enjoy it.
awesomo never really played.
And Lady and Dragon were only in VS I thought?

thats partially correct about CASANOVA. but he left more bc of the way Pun and SV in general were starting fights and bullying people (us at the time) and the rest of the gang had to pay the price for it. i know this bc after i kicked him in the teeth during a Punfight and told him it wasnt personal, we shared some mails back and forth about it. very soon after that, Pun started another hosp war with us and CAS quit immediately.

bishop and thor werent far behind.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2011.Sep.01, 04:17 PM
^^this is true. cassanova was pretty pissed off about being stuck in the middle of pun/cheets ego pumping. hence why his name is the binary digits. sv thought it confused us. lol

he logged off and never back on. was a shame too, looked like he was enjoying playing again and was active as hell. til sv started in on sw...again.
come to think of it, that may have been failfest that did him in. remember, the contrived hosp war the sv demanded everyone participate in cause it was gonna be so much fun? all it turned into was them hitting the only gang that didn't take it laying down, sw, a few days.
This post was last modified: 2011.Sep.01 04:25 PM by spacebird.
2011.Sep.01, 04:25 PM
i remember that war. well not what caused it or anything, just cheets telling us in VS that we needed binary names. unfortunately there's this thing called a user level/id i spent probably a week in the hosp with the binary name before i changed it back. honestly i have spent more time in the hosp because SV picked a fight than i ever have directly from SV, which is saying something.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻