Enemy online indicator
2010.Dec.17, 08:26 PM
Enemy online indicator
would it be hard to code a toggle button for the enemy list online indicator, so say your tracking some targets to keep them hosped, you could make it so it only shows when those targets are online.

so say 4 guys on your enemy list are online, but your only tracking one of them, it would show as:
Enemies List (1)

it would just be an easy addition to keep track of people you want to hosp when they log on.

EDIT: could also be only available for people with donator status?
This post was last modified: 2010.Dec.17 08:27 PM by shadow55.

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2010.Dec.17, 10:09 PM
RE: Enemy online indicator
Well, it would only be available to people with donator status anyways since it's the enemy list...or did you mean a high-priority list separate from the current list?
2010.Dec.17, 10:35 PM
I thought he meant something kinda like a toggle button on the enemies list.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Dec.18, 12:37 AM
(2010.Dec.17 10:09 PM)fngMalvos Wrote:  Well, it would only be available to people with donator status anyways since it's the enemy list...or did you mean a high-priority list separate from the current list?

lol oops, had a blonde moment.

i dont mean a seperate list, its the same list, just with a toggle button next to each persons name, toggle it on if you want it to show when theyre online, and leave it off if you dont care if theyre online or not.

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2010.Dec.18, 10:52 AM
That's what I thought you meant, but the "donator only" threw me off.