Poll: Do we care anymore....? Consistency?
Yes
No
Don't give a fuck
Bacon FTW
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Not sure I care anymore but....
2010.Dec.11, 11:19 AM
Not sure I care anymore but....
I am curious.

I regularly farm an inactive top 50 player and my results are strange........

From 570 to 450 to 360 to being beat...........and back again.......I feel like I am caught up in some kind strange psychotic loop........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Dec.11, 11:56 AM
RE: Not sure I care anymore but....
I don't care, but what is the point of this thread anyway? AL sucks? IF THAT IS YOUR POINT DITTO!!

29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
2010.Dec.11, 12:19 PM
consistency is def an issue w/ the attack code. There have been times I swear I do better w/o my belt then I do with it, and other times it seems to help a lot. There seems to be a huge spread in the potential results of battles
This post was last modified: 2010.Dec.11 12:20 PM by bebopcrew420.
2010.Dec.11, 12:48 PM
(2010.Dec.11 12:19 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  consistency is def an issue w/ the attack code. There have been times I swear I do better w/o my belt then I do with it, and other times it seems to help a lot. There seems to be a huge spread in the potential results of battles

lol. AL sucks we all know, but changing the subject doesn't help.

2010.Dec.11, 01:41 PM
(2010.Dec.11 12:48 PM)UncleDave Wrote:  lol. AL sucks we all know, but changing the subject doesn't help.

for a person that thinks the game sucks you certainly spend a lot of time playing it. I'm keeping to the topic, you're the one trying to change the subject and drag the tread down
2010.Dec.11, 02:21 PM
(2010.Dec.11 12:19 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  consistency is def an issue w/ the attack code. There have been times I swear I do better w/o my belt then I do with it, and other times it seems to help a lot. There seems to be a huge spread in the potential results of battles

i definitely do better without my belt now....

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Dec.11, 07:06 PM

+1

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
2010.Dec.11, 11:34 PM
Well I can say with certainty that my results are becoming more consistant.......Usually with the aforementioned player I am getting about 350-430.

Considering the player (Marlo) and I are about the same in stats the results are skewed for sure........Thanks for your personal attention Zen.

Maybe this has something to do with the fact that I don't donate anymore..........anyway.....Yada yada yada, blah blah blah...........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Dec.12, 12:11 AM
(2010.Dec.11 11:34 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  Well I can say with certainty that my results are becoming more consistant.......Usually with the aforementioned player I am getting about 350-430.

Considering the player (Marlo) and I are about the same in stats the results are skewed for sure........Thanks for your personal attention Zen.

Maybe this has something to do with the fact that I don't donate anymore..........anyway.....Yada yada yada, blah blah blah...........

The game has always been very random, it adds to why the game is fun. I can beat connie 2 times in a row and loose to someone not even remotely close to my stats! the simple truth is the game keeps at least a little excitement not knowing the out come whether exp points or final outcome in battle!

If everything was vanilla then the lower and middle players would loose enjoyment...

randomlands! get used to it, or go away!
This post was last modified: 2010.Dec.12 12:12 AM by randomjacker.
2010.Dec.12, 12:42 AM
[Image: thSmiley_Stoners_Pass_Joint.gif]

This is the best smiley/emoticon ever

He is back....