Poll: Do we care anymore....? Consistency?
Yes
No
Don't give a fuck
Bacon FTW
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Not sure I care anymore but....
2010.Dec.12, 01:07 AM
RE: Not sure I care anymore but....
Awesome.
2010.Dec.12, 01:08 AM
Gotta disagree RJ........

Round 11
WreathLord hits Marlo for 242 damage. Marlo resists 40 for a total of 202 damage.
WreathLord defeated Marlo.

You honorably defeat all combatants. You walk away and let your defeated opponents sulk in their own misery.
Experience Earned : 340
Hospitalization Time : 19

That is a joke....and a bad one. Used to it yeah...willing to go away again...maybe

There are better games out there with consistancy.

Nice one Batman.......lol
Round 12
Marlo misses WreathLord!
WreathLord hits Marlo for 216 damage. Marlo resists 55 for a total of 161 damage.
WreathLord defeated Marlo.

You honorably defeat all combatants. You walk away and let your defeated opponents sulk in their own misery.
Experience Earned : 324
Hospitalization Time : 24
I get more experience from my grandmother.........
This post was last modified: 2010.Dec.12 02:05 AM by BrokenGlass.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Dec.12, 05:34 AM
Quote:Zenith [2] RE:Question/Comment/Suggestion
Sent at: June 9, 2010, 11:52:17 am
Actually I want people to try and beat players stronger than them lol. But I can't take XP away by making weaker players worth less.

would be easier to know what the formula is. there are 3 ranges of decent exp from what i can see but some guys that can overpower me are in the middle and i have at least one right now that gives 650+ and only does 1k to me on average. zen doesnt want us attacking weaker people but we dont want to lose to the point where we start losing more exp than we gain.

if i knew i wasnt going to lose up to 600 exp in a fight i may try tougher people.
2010.Dec.12, 08:34 AM
Do you have borgs? His and yours will add to any random factor

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2010.Dec.12, 10:06 AM
I think if you attack a person too many times in a day it may effect the exp gain and offer an advantage to the defender. It's only a theory, but I think there might be some truth to it
2010.Dec.12, 10:38 AM
I thought that the more you attacked, mugged or hosped a player the less exp you would get, over time. And it would also lessen the ability to beat that player, over time. But maybe that just comes into play when hosps are used. All against a semi equally matched opponent.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Dec.12, 10:42 AM
(2010.Dec.12 10:06 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  I think if you attack a person too many times in a day it may effect the exp gain and offer an advantage to the defender. It's only a theory, but I think there might be some truth to it

I def. see the xp decrease with multiple attacks in a day but then suddenly it goes back to the high end randomly, rinse & repeat

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Dec.12, 05:38 PM
(2010.Dec.12 10:38 AM)Brugada Wrote:  I thought that the more you attacked, mugged or hosped a player the less exp you would get, over time. And it would also lessen the ability to beat that player, over time. But maybe that just comes into play when hosps are used. All against a semi equally matched opponent.

I've seen it happen to everything. Even though Zen said it doesn't. She also told me there was no lettuce on my Big Mac the other day. That was a lie too... Sad

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2010.Dec.12, 07:53 PM
never saw exp decrease with more attacks. i would hit nifaturum 15+ times a day
2010.Dec.12, 08:38 PM
I get the standard random fluctutations, but I think there's a huge weighting to level. I used to get 500+ from Yoda before level 45, and then once I hit it (no stat gains or skill level ups), I would only get like 300. :/

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.