Question for the ever absent admin.
2010.Dec.06, 09:25 AM
RE: Question for the ever absent admin.
(2010.Dec.04 12:23 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Zen is in no need for money. This game was for fun. Zen is no longer having fun. Kind of hard to get the motivation to do things when you aren't having fun doing it. The constant trash talk of her coding skills and other digs do not help her motivation.

I agree - some people just need to shut up or find another game.
This post was last modified: 2010.Dec.06 06:56 PM by Jolabent.
2010.Dec.06, 11:48 AM
i thought a forum was a place for people to express their opinions.
2010.Dec.06, 12:05 PM
I thought the forums w;)ere use to bring down the mighty Dissidence? I guess we all use the forum in different ways

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Dec.06, 03:23 PM
(2010.Dec.06 09:25 AM)AlphaCentauri Wrote:  
(2010.Dec.04 12:23 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Zen is in no need for money. This game was for fun. Zen is no longer having fun. Kind of hard to get the motivation to do things when you aren't having fun doing it. The constant trash talk of her coding skills and other digs do not help her motivation.

Some ppl will never stop complaining, Zen certainly shouldn't take it to heart. I love this game, I have come up w/ many ideas, that are simple easy additions to the game. I just want to see them implemented.

Some easy additions ....

More Item crimes like Sym-Pack Orange. Could span them across districts in order to promote more travel.

Reputation travel discount a constant, gives more value to the rep stat, also allows higher levels to curb the cost of increasing travel.

Wearable collectables that offer +1 in each stat, you can only wear one @ a time.

These are easy ideas, I would be more than willing to develop them further and create specifics, if Zen was willing to make the additions. I can't think of reasons why more stuff is bad ... but I'm sure someone can come up w/ something.Wink
2010.Dec.06, 03:39 PM
(2010.Dec.06 03:23 PM)2asandab Wrote:  
(2010.Dec.06 09:25 AM)AlphaCentauri Wrote:  

Some ppl will never stop complaining, Zen certainly shouldn't take it to heart. I love this game, I have come up w/ many ideas, that are simple easy additions to the game. I just want to see them implemented.

Some easy additions ....

More Item crimes like Sym-Pack Orange. Could span them across districts in order to promote more travel.

Reputation travel discount a constant, gives more value to the rep stat, also allows higher levels to curb the cost of increasing travel.

Wearable collectables that offer +1 in each stat, you can only wear one @ a time.

These are easy ideas, I would be more than willing to develop them further and create specifics, if Zen was willing to make the additions. I can't think of reasons why more stuff is bad ... but I'm sure someone can come up w/ something.Wink

More isn't always better. Sometimes it is good to keep the game simple, though the ideas you listed do not over complicate the game and I think are pretty cool. Good ideas.
2010.Dec.06, 03:59 PM
i think all of us would agree that this is a great game and that we wouldn't play it if not. bashing someone constantly isn't the right way to get something done, but when there looks like there aren't any other means to express dissatisfaction, it's going to happen.

i fear that zenith is overwhelmed and, in part, i feel sorry for her. on the other hand, any product that doesn't stay current will eventually fail and fade away. only she can say for sure what is going on and why. if she doesn't feel the need to let her community in on it, that's her prerogative. she has been more than accommodating to me in the past when i've inquired about certain things...but then again, it has been once in a blue moon that i have inquired.
2010.Dec.06, 04:18 PM
This game is what it is if you want bells and whistles play something else. It's that simple.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Dec.06, 04:29 PM
(2010.Dec.06 03:59 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  . she has been more than accommodating to me in the past when i've inquired about certain things...but then again, it has been once in a blue moon that i have inquired.

Exactly. She has always dealt with my inquiries within a day if not a couple hours. But then i've mailed her under 10 times in my 3 years playing. I personally think that she is overloaded with players shitty little problems and it's interfering with coding time. She needs to have a second in command to deal with the whiners so she can get to coding.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2010.Dec.06, 04:32 PM
Well I don't know why everybody is trashing on her so far I like the game and don't really mind the way it is and don't care for any changes and I just had a chat with her and she seems nice and wants to help people out I personally think its just people who cannot enjoy anything at all for some reason that gotta hate on her.
2010.Dec.06, 04:56 PM
zen has complained before about all people mailing her over useless shit.....most of people's questions can probably be answered by mailing another experienced player, or better yet using the appropriate forum section to post your question..

i bet zen gets hundreds of mails a day that are a complete waste of time..and i would guess 80% of those mails are from the same 5-10% of the community....if you wanna waste the time mailing her all the time dont expect anything to get done....
This post was last modified: 2010.Dec.07 05:29 AM by Jolabent.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.