To be a borg or not to be
2010.Nov.30, 05:37 PM
RE: To be a borg or not to be
eventually a borg with be better than investing into endurance or housing
2010.Dec.01, 03:05 AM
(2010.Nov.30 05:37 PM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote:  eventually a borg with be better than investing into endurance or housing

after which house?

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
2010.Dec.01, 06:35 AM
i posted a long time ago that i thought borgs were never a good idea because you could put that into credits or housing. running the numbers, those two things hardly come into play after a year of playing or so
2010.Dec.01, 06:36 AM
Wait until you're higher level to get any borgs. Borging is fine, you just dont want to kill off your humanity. Being a cyborg makes it take longer for regular stat training because you kill your humanity off which is what is used to help increase happiness.

All these newer players, like pk, who borged early are hella weak and it takes them quite awhile to train regular stats as was stated.

There are pros, there are cons. Ultimately its your decision.
2010.Dec.01, 12:00 PM
(2010.Dec.01 06:35 AM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote:  i posted a long time ago that i thought borgs were never a good idea because you could put that into credits or housing. running the numbers, those two things hardly come into play after a year of playing or so

It's been over a year and I still only have 14 end and less than the midlan house Sad
2010.Dec.01, 02:30 PM
(2010.Dec.01 06:36 AM)BadLuck Wrote:  Wait until you're higher level to get any borgs. Borging is fine, you just dont want to kill off your humanity. Being a cyborg makes it take longer for regular stat training because you kill your humanity off which is what is used to help increase happiness.

All these newer players, like pk, who borged early are hella weak and it takes them quite awhile to train regular stats as was stated.

There are pros, there are cons. Ultimately its your decision.

Dude hes been playing the game a lot longer than he leads on. This is his second go around Wink

I smoke crack!
2010.Dec.01, 03:02 PM
(2010.Dec.01 12:00 PM)zliplus Wrote:  
(2010.Dec.01 06:35 AM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote:  i posted a long time ago that i thought borgs were never a good idea because you could put that into credits or housing. running the numbers, those two things hardly come into play after a year of playing or so

It's been over a year and I still only have 14 end and less than the midlan house Sad

that's what i thought too a few months into it and posted in some thread somewhere that it had to do with what your end is or housing is. figured out it really doesn't matter at all. depends more on battle stats and hum
2010.Dec.01, 04:25 PM
I think its the fact you play 23.6 hours a day.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Dec.01, 05:24 PM
Alright so what I'm gettin here is that borging isnt necessarily bad its just not smart to do with horrible stats (in other words low level) and borging to much seems like a pretty bad idea also?
2010.Dec.01, 05:30 PM
No, its just bad if you have low humanity to begin with. I would say stay above 8-10. But it all depends on how active you are.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.