where's g2?
2010.Nov.20, 12:00 AM
RE: where's g2?
from what I've seen and heard, little mr big nick, Pun doesn't like you, I think him hosping you would have sent that message. But since you didn't get it....just stfu, and leave it at that!
2010.Nov.20, 12:13 AM
(2010.Nov.19 11:50 PM)cheetah Wrote:  Will gladly help anyone who is going up against the "once a 499er, always a 499er" "gang", if they dare call themselves a gang, lol. Joke of a gang they might be, running around, from hideout to hideout, but in the end (as they always take it) they are back together. We knew they would run back together, to all hang out in their mother's basement of their leader, so they reunite...We knew their surrender was just a time saving device...to let them reform in new and other lame gangs, and to take a breather. You lost twice EADP, and whatever your original members call themselves now, and whatever those that fled bc they couldn't handle what happened just before you surrendered. So you wanna bring it now? REALLY?

What are you talking about? One guy got a wild hair, and went on a hosp spree. I thought it was newsworthy, so I copied and pasted it. I would have done the same thing if you, pun, spacebird, or thegeneral had done it.

I can only speak for myself, but I have no interest in reuniting with xpats, and I have no interest in joining into anyone else's drama.
2010.Nov.20, 12:33 AM
chug chug....... Rolleyes

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Nov.20, 05:58 AM
Good times.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Nov.20, 06:46 AM
(2010.Nov.19 11:53 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Whats your favorite bourbon, pun? I've seen some go for $38,000 (Callan)

I am not much of a drinker, so I was curious.

Makers Mark is my favorite with many of the Heaven Hill brands close behind...the single barrels are the best by far. The new Makers 46 is very nice, but pricey if you drink it often

doh
2010.Nov.20, 09:06 AM
(2010.Nov.20 06:46 AM)Punisher Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.19 11:53 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Whats your favorite bourbon, pun? I've seen some go for $38,000 (Callan)

Makers Mark is my favorite with many of the Heaven Hill brands close behind...the single barrels are the best by far. The new Makers 46 is very nice, but pricey if you drink it often

YOU ARE STILL A HICK.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Nov.20, 09:48 AM
(2010.Nov.20 12:00 AM)cheetah Wrote:  from what I've seen and heard, little mr big nick, Pun doesn't like you, I think him hosping you would have sent that message. But since you didn't get it....just stfu, and leave it at that!

Heh, whatever. I don't take anything on the forums overly serious.... so if someone doesn't like me that much, they can just ignore me.... otherwise they talk to me.... Oh, look what happened....

(2010.Nov.20 06:46 AM)Punisher Wrote:  

I dunno why, but I can't drink hard liquor.... don't like beer either. I drink it, and it just tastes like I am swallowing something I shouldn't be.... I get a shiver through my body. It's weird, but I suppose its for the best....

I have a bad habit of having the proverbial champagne taste on a box wine budget.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Nov.20, 02:53 PM
(2010.Nov.20 09:48 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  I dunno why, but I can't drink hard liquor.... don't like beer either. I drink it, and it just tastes like I am swallowing something I shouldn't be.... I get a shiver through my body. It's weird, but I suppose its for the best....

What are you, some kind of queer?

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Nov.20, 03:16 PM
Nope, just someone who doesn't enjoy drinking alcohol. I'd be a queer if I told you I drink daquiri's only.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Nov.20, 03:18 PM
(2010.Nov.20 03:16 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Nope, I drink daquiri's only.

Wu tang