Anyone else embarrass someone this bad?
2010.Nov.11, 08:01 AM
RE: Anyone else embarrass someone this bad?
(2010.Nov.10 11:26 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.10 11:13 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.10 10:50 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  I have Been primarily diagnosed with AML but I am still only two days into it. I will be here with you until the great departure. frag leukemia it wont take me and if it does then frag me.

before anything like that happens, I will make a roadtrip with the greatest weed known to my bong, and we'll go to the moon together brosif

frag that I'll smoke my banging arse weed with whoever ....
Puff Puff Pass

He is back....
2010.Nov.11, 08:24 AM
Oh shit smoking with blatz this morning

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Nov.15, 04:20 PM
Didn't G2 get banned for constant attacks on Conrad at one point?

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2010.Nov.15, 04:27 PM
(2010.Nov.15 04:20 PM)zenith Wrote:  Didn't G2 get banned for constant attacks on Conrad at one point?

Burn!

I mean, you know, cause she posted at 4:20.
2010.Nov.15, 04:55 PM
(2010.Nov.15 04:20 PM)zenith Wrote:  Didn't G2 get banned for constant attacks on Conrad at one point?

wasn't g2 constantly hitting the entire gang? either way, whatever....though maybe it's time to put a firm rule into effect cause all i have seen is...

admin gets involved>doesn't get involved>gets involved

i think most people agree that there should be some sort of safety net to keep people from running others out of the game...though a lot of this game is somewhat built on text-based revenge.
2010.Nov.15, 05:26 PM
(2010.Nov.15 04:55 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  

wasn't g2 constantly hitting the entire gang? either way, whatever....though maybe it's time to put a firm rule into effect cause all i have seen is...

admin gets involved>doesn't get involved>gets involved

i think most people agree that there should be some sort of safety net to keep people from running others out of the game...though a lot of this game is somewhat built on text-based revenge.

+1 but most of the times, people have ways to get out of the hosps, it's just their pride that stops them.... for example...

"You are going to be hosped till you pay back the money/item you owe me/gang member/etc."
"You are going to be hosped until you publicly surrender on the forums..."
"You are going to be hosped until you apologize to...."

The above options should be perfectly fine, and if someone quits over it, they aren't meant for this game, and would have quit anyways. However, stating plainly that you are going to hosp someone till they quit is in definite violation of the spirit of the game rule.

The only gray area, would be in the form of extortion.... hosping someone till they bribe you not to anymore.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Nov.15, 07:43 PM

youve got to be kidding me. i cant believe you actually made that comment. its both insulting and dissapointing. sounds like youre suggesting me hitting him 2.5 day is equal to what he did. let me give a few differences.

1 - he didnt get temporarily suspended, until after he threatened you with tax evasion. it wasnt because of him zercking and hosping me and the SWers for 22 days. (what was the difference between day 20, 21 and 22? nothing....just his threat to you).

2 - he had "quit" playing the game. all he did was log on...zerck or hosp us...and then log off. no training. no career. no hitting anyone else for all intents and purposes (unless we were all in the hosp or un-hittable). unlike Bender's recent thing with SV....there was no "out". he was hitting for NO reason and gave NO reason he would stop.

3- this go around.....i didnt even hosp him, until he hosped my gang mates first. it was retaliation/protection on my part.

4 - he sent this email before i even hosped him once.

Sender : DoucheRad1103 [7630]
Date : 12 November 10 @ 12:05:15 pm
Subject : Pay me 1 million & I'll leave your crew alone

If not they are in for some fun

therefore.....i was hosping him to protect my gang from getting hosped. or i guess i could have paid the $1 million extortion?

5 - i didnt change my name around to antagonize him, as he has been doing for a week or so. that alone is reason to hosp someone in the game of "fighting". tell me if im wrong.

6- unlike him....i have still been playing the game (skill, career, attacking others, wars). ive been hosping him bc he threatened my gang and has been hosping them.

7- i only hit him 2.5 days before he suddenly dissapeared. maybe its bc he is a wuss and cant take it and wont fight back or think to zerck me (we are not that far apart in stats - he chooses to hit the weaker gang members instead...like a coward).

8- any way you slice it.....i should be able to attack him 20 more days, stop doing my career, stop training, quit my gang, etc.....and THEN threaten you in some real life manner, before it should be suggested that I be banned.

9- also...he never mailed me to say he would stop hitting my gangmates. therefore....why would i think he would stop hopsing them without me paying his $1 million request first? there was also no Doc Wagon back then, btw.

im sure i am leaving out some other differences as well but will add them once i remember.

in other words....these are two entirely different situations.
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.15 07:59 PM by Conrad1103.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Nov.15, 07:50 PM
(2010.Nov.15 07:43 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  

youve got to be gettign me. i cant believe you actually made that comment. its both insulting and dissapointing. sounds like youre suggesting me hitting him 2.5 day is equal to what he did. let me give a few differences.

1 - he didnt get temporarily suspended, until after he threatened you with tax evasion. it wasnt because of him zercking and hosping me and the SWers for 22 days. (what was the difference between day 20, 21 and 22? nothing....just his threat to you).

2 - he had "quit" playing the game. all he did was log on...zerck or hosp us...and then log off. no training. no career. no hitting anyone else for all intents and purposes (unless we were all in the hosp or un-hittable). unlike Bender's recent thing with SV....there was no "out". he was hitting for NO reason and gave NO reason he would stop.

3- this go around.....i didnt even hosp him, until he hosped my gang mates first. it was retaliation/protection on my part.

4 - he sent this email before i even hosped him once.

therefore.....i was hosping him to protect my gang from getting hosped. or i guess i could have paid the $1 million extortion?

5 - i didnt change my name around to antagonize him, as he has been doing for a week or so. that alone is reason to hosp someone in the game of "fighting". tell me if im wrong.

6- unlike him....i have still been playing the game (skill, career, attacking others, wars). ive been hosping him bc he threatened my gang and has been hosping them.

7- i only hit him 2.5 days before he suddenly dissapeared. maybe its bc he is a wuss and cant take it and wont fight back or think to zerck me (we are not that far apart in stats - he chooses to hit the weaker gang members instead...like a coward).

8- any way you slice it.....i should be able to attack him 20 more days, stop doing my career, stop training, quit my gang, etc.....and THEN threaten you in some real life manner, before it should be suggested that I be banned.

9- also...he never mailed me to say he would stop hitting my gangmates. therefore....why would i think he would stop hopsing them without me paying his $1 million request first? there was also no Doc Wagon back then, btw.

im sure i am leaving out some other differences as well but will add them once i remember.

in other words....these are two entirely different situations.

Nice blog conwahhhd

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Nov.15, 08:07 PM
Too long. Didn't read.
2010.Nov.15, 08:38 PM
(2010.Nov.15 07:43 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  

sounds to me like there was gonna be some blowjobs handed out, courtesy of g2. might've been worthwhile to at least hear him out, conrad.
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.15 08:39 PM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken