Anyone else embarrass someone this bad?
2010.Nov.10, 10:14 PM
RE: Anyone else embarrass someone this bad?
which type

doh
2010.Nov.10, 10:20 PM
I am on 7 day cytarabine and 3 days of daunorubicine
Next Thursday I get another bone marrow biopsy and discharge where I will be let good and continue after care programs.
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.10 10:21 PM by RenegadeJEDI.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Nov.10, 10:21 PM
of leukemia?

the forums have been for smack as of the last year or more...so sorry if you do have that affliction..before st judes did such good work for acute leukemia in children i lost a dear friend when i was 12 she was 14...now its much more treatable...if you do have the disease i wish you the best and prayers to the only healer capable God...if not and just jerking my chain im sorry you posted
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.10 10:26 PM by Punisher.

doh
2010.Nov.10, 10:31 PM
(2010.Nov.10 10:21 PM)Punisher Wrote:  of leukemia?

the forums have been for smack as of the last year or more...so sorry if you do have that affliction..before st judes did such good work for acute leukemia in children i lost a dear friend when i was 12 she was 14...now its much more treatable...if you do have the disease i wish you the best and prayers to the only healer capable God...if not and just jerking my chain im sorry you posted
See, even multis have a heartSmile
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.10 10:32 PM by chance.

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2010.Nov.10, 10:33 PM
Get better Jedi, AL would suck just a little more if you weren't here. You're a strong mutha so kick this leukemia's arse.

.......______________________,-,
....../ `---////_______|----|____]
...../_==o##/=/____________.:/
.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
I'm the better of two evils, operative word "better".
2010.Nov.10, 10:50 PM
I have Been primarily diagnosed with AML but I am still only two days into it. I will be here with you until the great departure. Fuck leukemia it wont take me and if it does then fuck me.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Nov.10, 11:13 PM
(2010.Nov.10 10:50 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  I have Been primarily diagnosed with AML but I am still only two days into it. I will be here with you until the great departure. frag leukemia it wont take me and if it does then frag me.

before anything like that happens, I will make a roadtrip with the greatest weed known to my bong, and we'll go to the moon together brosif

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Nov.10, 11:26 PM
(2010.Nov.10 11:13 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.10 10:50 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  I have Been primarily diagnosed with AML but I am still only two days into it. I will be here with you until the great departure. frag leukemia it wont take me and if it does then frag me.

before anything like that happens, I will make a roadtrip with the greatest weed known to my bong, and we'll go to the moon together brosif

Fuck that I'll smoke my banging ass weed with whoever ....if you are into oxys I got those too....hit me up for email and info ppl we can get high as hell together until the real admin swuthces off my lights

2010.Nov.11, 12:24 AM
I stictly go with my amazing green.... no oxys or anything else for me brodie.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Nov.11, 07:12 AM
(2010.Nov.11 12:24 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  I stictly go with my amazing green.... no oxys or anything else for me brodie.

if i said i gave a fuck, then i'd be lying.

though thanks for yet another snapshot into the life of inpace.