Gang Management Seminar!!!
2010.Nov.15, 03:52 PM
RE: Gang Management Seminar!!!
(2010.Nov.15 03:31 PM)mblume Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.15 03:09 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  damn. i knew i was missing something. al seemed almost more dead then normal on the weekend. guess i will just have to not be a prez anymore. Sad

Who is al?

lol, you really have to get their names dude. sneeking out before they wake up.. you are such a non commited homo aren't ya?

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Nov.15, 03:56 PM
i hope they get the sound system fixed before the "gang loyalty" seminar in january.

that and i would like to see a designated time for autographs...everyone was crowding the talent when i was trying get my book signed. never did get it signed.
2010.Nov.15, 03:58 PM
(2010.Nov.15 03:56 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  i hope they get the sound system fixed before the "gang loyalty" seminar in january.

that and i would like to see a designated time for autographs...everyone was crowding the talent when i was trying get my book signed. never did get it signed.

i offer free autographs...

for a small nominal fee of course.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Nov.15, 04:03 PM
the vip package clearly stats "intimate q&a session with guest speaker followed by autographs in the corridor."

i'm guessing one look at that vodka fountain and it was 'fuck you' to her fans...
2010.Nov.15, 04:23 PM
(2010.Nov.15 03:52 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.15 03:31 PM)mblume Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.15 03:09 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  al seemed almost more dead then normal ...

Who is al?

lol, you really have to get their names dude. sneeking out before they wake up.. you are such a non commited homo aren't ya?

Um, you're the one that fucked him to death. I just asked who he was.
2010.Nov.15, 04:58 PM
There is no need to kill your male prostitutes Glenn most of them are already dead inside.
(2010.Nov.15 04:03 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  the vip package clearly stats "intimate q&a session with guest speaker followed by autographs in the corridor."

i'm guessing one look at that vodka fountain and it was 'frag you' to her fans...

We weren't entirly happy with the behavior of the guest speaker. Needless to say they didn't honour alot of our agreement.

The lesson we learnt however is that open bars always sound like a good idea at the time but are deadly and when it's time to pick up the tab your heart sinks.
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.15 05:01 PM by dnbrocks.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Nov.15, 05:07 PM
dude they are only prostitues if they survive. if i don't part with cash then they are freebies.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.