AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang Management Seminar!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi all I am just letting the community know that I will be running a gang management seminar on the 12th of this month. I have decided to run this because it is apparent that there are alot of players out there who are ruining gangs. We have a special guest speaker coming in (I don't have to tell you she is one of the most respected and well liked players in al) and they will be discussing their experiences as a gang pres.

The day will cost 50,000 please dont hesitate to mail me in game with expressions of interest, hurry as places are limited.
(2010.Nov.08 06:25 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all I am just letting the community know that I will be running a gang management seminar on the 12th of this month. I have decided to run this because it is apparent that there are alot of players out there who are ruining gangs. We have a special guest speaker coming in (I don't have to tell you she is one of the most respected and well liked players in al) and they will be discussing their experiences as a gang pres.

The day will cost 50,000 please dont hesitate to mail me in game with expressions of interest, hurry as places are limited.

i approve this message. he is learning from the best.
guest speaker?!?

lemme guess...vodka fountain will be on site?
(2010.Nov.08 06:25 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all I am just letting the community know that I will be running a gang management seminar on the 12th of this month. I have decided to run this because it is apparent that there are alot of players out there who are ruining gangs. We have a special guest speaker coming in (I don't have to tell you she is one of the most respected and well liked players in al) and they will be discussing their experiences as a gang pres.

8stars?
(2010.Nov.08 06:29 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]guest speaker?!?

and a cheese fountain....with.....

NACHO's! mexican style of course
(2010.Nov.08 06:30 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.08 06:29 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]guest speaker?!?

and a cheese fountain....with.....

NACHO's! mexican style of course

lol...is there any other kind of nachos?

i just figured she was a raging alcoholic.
do you take visa?
(2010.Nov.08 06:37 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]do you take visa?

dude, put your plastic away. i already got you a ticket to both the 2:00 and the 5:00. it's obvious you so desperately need it. i consider it a benefit to the community if you were to attend.
i'll take 45k for a better presentation.
and free credits
thanks bro. i can't wait to see the what cheetah would do section. i will bring my flask.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's