Hospitalizations
2007.May.27, 09:59 PM

i agree, it really isnt. in my area, ms-13 is starting to become a serious problem. as far as i know, there isnt any 18th street, so gang wars arent really happening, but ms is really going for the cops.

if you call them a G, then look at their tattoos - the comedy/tragedy masks (the greek ones) that basically mean, to them, live the day as if its your last because youre probably going to die tomorrow.

Gs really dont live long
2007.May.27, 10:46 PM

Nope, I agree, they don't. But I just get sick and tired of gangster wannabe's. They get on my nerves with their talking, and acting like they know what living on the street is like. It's not fun and games, it's scary..trust me, I would know. I've got two bullet wounds; one in my stomach, the other in my back area. It's not fun..that's why I got out of there as fast as I could. That second shot did it for me..
2007.May.27, 11:53 PM

if thats true, then you have FAR more experience with me - theres a HUGE difference between being gangster and being good at rap.. such a huge difference. and theres also a difference between being good and being bad at rap, and some of us just dont know what that is Wink

but yea, i went to school in the city, during some classes my friends would get held up at knife point by non-school locals. stuff like that. not fun. gangsters are almost always NOT cool, and the ones that are just banding together to fight against other gangs end up just as bad (ms-13)

Dresicos Wrote:Nope, I agree, they don't. But I just get sick and tired of gangster wannabe's. They get on my nerves with their talking, and acting like they know what living on the street is like. It's not fun and games, it's scary..trust me, I would know. I've got two bullet wounds; one in my stomach, the other in my back area. It's not fun..that's why I got out of there as fast as I could. That second shot did it for me..

The first shot would have done it for me Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin

yea if i got shot theres no way my family would let me stay where i am
2007.May.28, 09:40 AM

Dresicos Wrote:Hustla, you have NO freakin' clue about what a G is. You are not a gangster, nor will you ever come CLOSE to being one. If you can explain to me what a G is, then I will apologize. I grew up in the streets; I've seen many people get blasted..I KNOW how it feels to get shot..I've been through it. And where do you come from? A city? A small town with gangster wannabe kids? Man..I came from Chicago..the bad part..so..don't EVER think you're a gangster..because dude, you're not..so..stop trying to act like one..I've read your messages, and you're trying to act like a gangster..man..you ain't NOTHING. Get it through you're head.

Chicago huh me im fom da 305 kid bet ya dont kno were datz at
well in Florida homie, dont even talk like you know me man
And homie gettin shot dont make u a G ok, come on now wat gang you rep?
I never got shot stabbed yea.
Were im from cuz there aint no wannabies cuz wannabbies get sprayed.
Ad there goes another one tryin to start again...
2007.May.28, 10:09 AM

thawdgharp Wrote:dude, you will soon realize that "keeping it G" by not saying you're sorry is not worth it. you'll be in the hospital every time you log in.

i give him 3 days of being in the hospital, then he'll be apologizing to everyone under the sun.. or he'll just quit the game

a real g needs to train. good luck doing that in the hospital, brah.

I am the real G...wanna see you young ladies come up and put some money where that mouth of yours is.

I love how you guys pick on and bully lower gangs, wanna see how you would fare in front of real Gs.

Anytime sweetie anytime :-)

TheRealG
2007.May.28, 10:27 AM

hes not sayin hes a g cuz he got shot, hes sayin gangstas get shot every day, and getting shot isnt fun. being a ganster isnt fun and games. thats his point
2007.May.28, 10:32 AM

westendtm Wrote:[quote="thawdgharp"]dude, you will soon realize that "keeping it G" by not saying you're sorry is not worth it. you'll be in the hospital every time you log in.

i give him 3 days of being in the hospital, then he'll be apologizing to everyone under the sun.. or he'll just quit the game

a real g needs to train. good luck doing that in the hospital, brah.

I think he tells other things thru that...
Its funny, wonder where this cockyness comes from...imbecility or just madness.

G
2007.May.28, 11:18 AM

I don't normally like to stop threads, but this one is pretty lame.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
Thread Closed