Hospitalizations
2007.May.27, 09:02 PM

im not going there again dawg....sshhhhhh ima keep ma mouf close :]
even though you hospitalizin me its not like ima be scared of you
2007.May.27, 09:03 PM

i have no intent of you being afraid of me, please stop whining about such things in public forums, thats part of the reason why its happening

calm down
apologize
get over it

and the hospitalizing will quickly stop
2007.May.27, 09:11 PM

G's dont say sorry homie
u better apologize to me
2007.May.27, 09:12 PM

pimpsta101 Wrote:G's dont say sorry homie
u better apologize to me

You just said sorry, quoting that ''dont say sorry'' part..''sorry'' came out of you're mouth. Apologize, get over it..and move on..Biggrin
2007.May.27, 09:14 PM

hey i didnt start this they hospitalized me
words dont mean anythin to me but when they started attackin me it was a problem
2007.May.27, 09:18 PM

dude, you will soon realize that "keeping it G" by not saying you're sorry is not worth it. you'll be in the hospital every time you log in.

i give him 3 days of being in the hospital, then he'll be apologizing to everyone under the sun.. or he'll just quit the game

a real g needs to train. good luck doing that in the hospital, brah.
2007.May.27, 09:26 PM

oviously ya dont know wat a G is Train wat is dis???
G's get strapped and blast homie it aint about no trainin.

Gangsterpg.com is were da Thugs iz at
2007.May.27, 09:43 PM

Hustla, you have NO freakin' clue about what a G is. You are not a gangster, nor will you ever come CLOSE to being one. If you can explain to me what a G is, then I will apologize. I grew up in the streets; I've seen many people get blasted..I KNOW how it feels to get shot..I've been through it. And where do you come from? A city? A small town with gangster wannabe kids? Man..I came from Chicago..the bad part..so..don't EVER think you're a gangster..because dude, you're not..so..stop trying to act like one..I've read your messages, and you're trying to act like a gangster..man..you ain't NOTHING. Get it through you're head.
2007.May.27, 09:53 PM

just for the record, every night i have to wait for sirens to see if people were using firecrackers or shooting automatics. outside my window, drug dealers get gunned down by police officers.

even i know what a G is. and in reality - not gangster rpg - they dont live long.
2007.May.27, 09:56 PM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:just for the record, every night i have to wait for sirens to see if people were using firecrackers or shooting automatics. outside my window, drug dealers get gunned down by police officers.

even i know what a G is. and in reality - not gangster rpg - they dont live long.

I've been through that to. I've been through break-ins, and even at one time I got involved with it. And..it's not fun..trust me.
Thread Closed