Being Targeted
2007.May.15, 03:54 PM
Being Targeted
If a CERTAIN person keeps attacking me to the point I can no longer ENJOY the game ; am I allowed to cancel my account and sign up for a new one ? I haven't been able to play for two days because I'm ALWAYS in the hospital for at least an hour everytime I try to log on . :shock: Sad Sad
2007.May.15, 04:01 PM

Why don't you just pay somebody to hit the person that keeps hospitalizing you. I take IOU's...
2007.May.15, 04:13 PM
Pay Somebody
I'm trying to upgrade ; I don't need mercs . I gan play Torn City Or Runescape before I'd let someone manipulate me .
2007.May.15, 04:28 PM

looks like you're on your own there chief.
2007.May.15, 04:51 PM

mail me in game
2007.May.15, 10:21 PM

If the guy keeps attacking you online or hospitalizing you (on or offline) with no reason, mail me too, I HATE bullies...
2007.May.15, 10:24 PM
Attacking On Line
Its rebelchild of the british buldogs and she just attacked me on line. I'm in the hospital for 69 minutes gratis of the british bulldogs ! Get 'er Hydro ! :oops:
2007.May.16, 01:51 PM

hmmmmm, this is very interesting as she just emailed me asking me to have someone in my gang quit hitting her. I will tell him to make sure she is offline, but the fact of the matter is I looked at his hits and he had only one hit on her, the rest were on a bunch of different people.

So the question is, is he truely attacking her that much or is she hypersensitive due to the situation going on here?

Hmmmmm
2007.May.16, 02:00 PM

He dersverse it.Thats all im gonna say plz dont get involved if you dont know the FALL story thanks
2007.May.16, 02:30 PM

actually we are not involved and have no interest in your drama. The question is is she over sensitized due to this situation, because i do not see my guy excessively targeting her.
Thread Closed