AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Being Targeted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Stunderbuttz

If a CERTAIN person keeps attacking me to the point I can no longer ENJOY the game ; am I allowed to cancel my account and sign up for a new one ? I haven't been able to play for two days because I'm ALWAYS in the hospital for at least an hour everytime I try to log on . :shock: Sad Sad

psheehan78

Why don't you just pay somebody to hit the person that keeps hospitalizing you. I take IOU's...

Stunderbuttz

I'm trying to upgrade ; I don't need mercs . I gan play Torn City Or Runescape before I'd let someone manipulate me .

mudpies

looks like you're on your own there chief.

matt5250

mail me in game

Thor

If the guy keeps attacking you online or hospitalizing you (on or offline) with no reason, mail me too, I HATE bullies...

Stunderbuttz

Its rebelchild of the british buldogs and she just attacked me on line. I'm in the hospital for 69 minutes gratis of the british bulldogs ! Get 'er Hydro ! :oops:

Carrmaa

hmmmmm, this is very interesting as she just emailed me asking me to have someone in my gang quit hitting her. I will tell him to make sure she is offline, but the fact of the matter is I looked at his hits and he had only one hit on her, the rest were on a bunch of different people.

So the question is, is he truely attacking her that much or is she hypersensitive due to the situation going on here?

Hmmmmm

XxDragonxX

He dersverse it.Thats all im gonna say plz dont get involved if you dont know the FALL story thanks

Carrmaa

actually we are not involved and have no interest in your drama. The question is is she over sensitized due to this situation, because i do not see my guy excessively targeting her.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's