Poll: delete them or not?
yes
no
[Show Results]

too many gangs
2007.May.14, 03:55 PM

i think the gangs that have less then 3 ppl in them are just being cheep, its just beeing cheezy going under 3 membets to avoid war, its even worse to ge a good lump of respect and then dumping players to keep that respect,

presonally requirment for a gang sould b 3 members, and if a gang goes under 3 members for so long, say 2 weeks or something then the gang is auto disbanded..

**but this is just my opinion**
2007.May.14, 04:11 PM

it's a stratagy, and a decent one at that. especially now that once you're inactive as a gang for so long you're no longer on the list.
2007.May.14, 07:52 PM

Thank you Zenith Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.May.14, 11:07 PM

i suggested long ago that gangs w one or two members should lose one respect point a day.

and I thought it was a darn good idea, myself.
2007.May.14, 11:09 PM

FaceOwner Wrote:i suggested long ago that gangs w one or two members should lose one respect point a day.

and I thought it was a darn good idea, myself.

also, this way, they would just be eliminated when they dropped down to zero.
2007.May.15, 06:34 AM

dayute Wrote:I think gangs should be like players. If inactive for 14 days they drop off of the gang list. This means if a gang has less than 3 players they'll be unable to perform an OC and therefore drop off the list in 14 days.

This won't work because some gangs with fewer than 3 members (like me) are very active.
2007.May.15, 07:25 AM

but you can't do any gang things with under 3 people. If you go 14 days withouth 3 people your gang gets removed from the list.

I happen to like Leo's idea. 1 point per day that you decide to have an inactive gang.
2007.May.15, 08:08 AM

There is also issues with that theory also. all one would need to do is accept 2 people the boot them thus giving them 14 more days.

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.May.15, 08:31 AM

Everytime you add a restriction to a player or gang, you take away ways that he or she may be using strategically/tactically. I choose to have 1 member in my gang. I decline half a dozen apps every week. I use my tag to host the Cyborg event, which happens once a month. I don't believe in adding restrictions to players because each time you do, they become less and less original and more clones of each other.
2007.May.15, 12:20 PM

When you say clones do you really mean CYBORGS!?!?!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.