AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: too many gangs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

noblebandit

there are a lot of gangs that have one or two members that are inactive....

pimpsta101

i think we should be able to attack those gangs with less than three people because the reason that they dont want three members is because they dont wat to be attacked.
So yes i think they should be deleted or be able to be attacked by others.
If not deleted, at least moved into another district, or "hidden"
I think that if you become inactive you lose your gang and if you are the only member then the gang should just be deleted or at least hidden for a period of time to give you a chance to come back and run it.

XxDragonxX

Ush has began a Gang Clean up system so if you guys wanna help plz feel free.ALL gangs under 100 Respect will be destroyed so if your gangs under 100 respect then plz get your respect above 100

Thanks
Marvel Beast AKA CrazyKid

dayute

I think gangs should be like players. If inactive for 14 days they drop off of the gang list. This means if a gang has less than 3 players they'll be unable to perform an OC and therefore drop off the list in 14 days.

badmanbren

or 50days inactivity then the option to attack is allowed.

Thor

dayute Wrote:I think gangs should be like players. If inactive for 14 days they drop off of the gang list. This means if a gang has less than 3 players they'll be unable to perform an OC and therefore drop off the list in 14 days.
We suggested this a while ago and it seemed like the best option since deleting a gang (for example Theafers, with a lot of RP) would be unfair should they ever come back to the game.

Inactive players don't lose their housing or items after 15 days, I don't see why gangs should lose their points/money/credits either.

noblebandit

pimpsta101 Wrote:i think we should be able to attack those gangs with less than three people because the reason that they dont want three members is because they dont wat to be attacked.
So yes i think they should be deleted or be able to be attacked by others.

i agree ... so their respect will not be a waste Twisted
Gangs not active in the last 14 days are no longer listed. If they log on again they will pop back on the list, similar to the user list.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's