AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: too many gangs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

kobalt

i think the gangs that have less then 3 ppl in them are just being cheep, its just beeing cheezy going under 3 membets to avoid war, its even worse to ge a good lump of respect and then dumping players to keep that respect,

presonally requirment for a gang sould b 3 members, and if a gang goes under 3 members for so long, say 2 weeks or something then the gang is auto disbanded..

**but this is just my opinion**

mudpies

it's a stratagy, and a decent one at that. especially now that once you're inactive as a gang for so long you're no longer on the list.
Thank you Zenith Smile

FaceOwner

i suggested long ago that gangs w one or two members should lose one respect point a day.

and I thought it was a darn good idea, myself.

FaceOwner

FaceOwner Wrote:i suggested long ago that gangs w one or two members should lose one respect point a day.

and I thought it was a darn good idea, myself.

also, this way, they would just be eliminated when they dropped down to zero.

TheGeek

dayute Wrote:I think gangs should be like players. If inactive for 14 days they drop off of the gang list. This means if a gang has less than 3 players they'll be unable to perform an OC and therefore drop off the list in 14 days.

This won't work because some gangs with fewer than 3 members (like me) are very active.

mudpies

but you can't do any gang things with under 3 people. If you go 14 days withouth 3 people your gang gets removed from the list.

I happen to like Leo's idea. 1 point per day that you decide to have an inactive gang.
There is also issues with that theory also. all one would need to do is accept 2 people the boot them thus giving them 14 more days.

TheGeek

Everytime you add a restriction to a player or gang, you take away ways that he or she may be using strategically/tactically. I choose to have 1 member in my gang. I decline half a dozen apps every week. I use my tag to host the Cyborg event, which happens once a month. I don't believe in adding restrictions to players because each time you do, they become less and less original and more clones of each other.
When you say clones do you really mean CYBORGS!?!?!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's