Glenn needs some lessons in running a gang!
2010.Nov.02, 05:45 AM
RE: Glenn needs some lessons in running a gang!
(2010.Nov.02 05:01 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.01 09:02 PM)Punisher Wrote:  keep making me laugh...who is that lame arse guitar wannabe in your avy.....real bands actually make the top 40...hell even britney and avril did...terrible

id rather watch broadway

wow.
bottom-line, cheetah threatens people like it's going out of style and then never follows through. why would eadp have thought this time was any different?

thats cause cheetah is just some mole, who probably logs off AL and laughs to herself, thinking she has everyone so strung up, when in reality, we all see through her pathetic attempt at playing games and see the true attention grabbing/seeking mole that she really is. I find it sad that grown "woman" spends so much time engaging in trolling activity which we would normally see in pre-pubescent 12 yr old boys on 4chan.
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.02 05:56 AM by emocakes.

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2010.Nov.02, 06:01 AM
(2010.Nov.02 05:09 AM)w00k Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.02 05:01 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.01 09:02 PM)Punisher Wrote:  keep making me laugh...who is that lame arse guitar wannabe in your avy.....real bands actually make the top 40...hell even britney and avril did...terrible

id rather watch broadway

wow.

Wow is right. That's like your opinion, man.

it just goes to show that you can take the hick outta tennessee....

you just can't educate them.

wb, w0k
2010.Nov.02, 06:22 AM

id rather watch broadway

4 out of 5 dentists recommend Phish

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Nov.02, 08:32 AM
Funny how SV barely hits us for almost 4 days, then cheets chug chug posts, and suddenly all the lower level SV are in the hosp while cheets is offline "abandoning her lower level players".

Why do you guys put up with that? Invite still stands...anyone that leaves SV will no longer get hit.
2010.Nov.02, 08:33 AM
(2010.Nov.01 08:01 PM)cheetah Wrote:  I'm sorry that using your hand alone while picturing me is the closest you will ever get to me. But you will have to eventually realize, you can't have me, you only wish you could, but you will never come close to being someone I would even give a second look at!

Now go back to your mother's basement, and eww, do whatever you think makes you a man!

i can only hope that one day i can come on here and speak of my boathouse to 14 year olds.
2010.Nov.02, 08:42 AM
(2010.Nov.01 10:50 PM)Monk Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.01 07:15 PM)cheetah Wrote:  Dear Glenn,
You asked us this morning if we "are done yet". Couple problems with that:

1) you said your gang would not stop unless we publicly surrendered in the forums

2) you think we will just quit with the words "done yet"

3) SVs are NEVER done, whether it be lights out, or dealing with idiots, like Dingus, who started a hosping war, by hosping one of ours online....you know, or should well know by now, you hosp an SV, esp online, you've started something that you will have to surrender to finish.

4) If you think the rules you want to apply to us, don't apply to you (surrender on the forums), then you're more delusional than any of us ever thought!

Now, coward, quit hiding! You are pres of your gang, yet you stay in higher districts and do not defend your gang. What a role model!

You just confirm that the gang SV built is something you and yours will never have. Enjoy your hiding, and abandoning your lower levels.

Fight well lost for you, and I pitty the disgrace you have brought upon your gang!

Sleep well with that, sorry excuse of a gang president!

Some of this sounds familiar.

They don't abandon the lower levels Monk, they just have better things to do than to worry about them...Sometimes it's tough to drunken post and not get things all mixed up....mmmm all mixed up drinks.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.Nov.02, 09:23 AM
Wait a sec. Glenn quit the hosp war? I thought he was talking of it going on through Christmas. I also thought the candies would come at a good time for him too, he wouldn't have to zerk everyone then.
2010.Nov.02, 10:55 AM
(2010.Nov.02 08:32 AM)mblume Wrote:  anyone that leaves SV will no longer get hit.

People understand me just fine whether or not they're in SV or not. lol Thank you for your concern though.
2010.Nov.02, 11:10 AM
funny how now they wanna fight when we have WON!, and just bored with it..

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2010.Nov.02, 11:17 AM
(2010.Nov.02 10:55 AM)hitolo Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.02 08:32 AM)mblume Wrote:  anyone that leaves SV will no longer get hit.

People understand me just fine whether or not they're in SV or not. lol Thank you for your concern though.

Nice 1