Pictures
2007.Sep.22, 08:44 PM
Pictures
I think this might of been brought up before but here I go:

I really think that we should be able to post a picture on our gang page so when people view our gangs they can see our "Gang Crest"

It would add a little customization to the game.

On that note I really would like to see the ability to have a picture associated with each character, so when you attack someone in the fight log it would show their picture. Or when you look at their profile.
2007.Sep.22, 08:50 PM

agree - maybe make it a donator-only perk... like that (boring) game TW does.
2007.Sep.22, 08:51 PM

I totally agree. And I think we did bring it up a long time ago and you mentioned a crest there too.
2007.Sep.22, 09:28 PM

ditto Smile pretty please zen

doh
2007.Sep.22, 10:37 PM

sounds like an awesome idea to me Smile

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Sep.22, 11:06 PM

I think a short character description in the profile would be good too. I know I would like to know a little about some one up front. I think it would help in how we react to new people, Makes them more of a character and less of a stat sheet.
Maybe even something added by the game to the profile. For example if most of the crimes I commit are stealing cars, you would see car thief. If I have stolen X number of cars it could even read, notorious car thief. What about rap sheets as well?
2007.Sep.23, 12:12 AM

I would support customizations like this.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Sep.23, 06:38 AM

i agree with both ideas,would love to be able to customize my charerter,.like said before maybe a donater only option
2007.Sep.23, 08:33 AM

Perhaps not bound this profile customization to just donator status users, but allow donator status users to have more options available than non-donator status users.
2007.Sep.23, 09:10 AM

You wouldn't even allow me to put a tiny picture on my profile without paying for it? Sad
College kids, like me, have no money, so what if I donate love and affection?
Razz That's what I pay my parents

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass