AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

syntheticdarkness

I think this might of been brought up before but here I go:

I really think that we should be able to post a picture on our gang page so when people view our gangs they can see our "Gang Crest"

It would add a little customization to the game.

On that note I really would like to see the ability to have a picture associated with each character, so when you attack someone in the fight log it would show their picture. Or when you look at their profile.

Loki

agree - maybe make it a donator-only perk... like that (boring) game TW does.

mudpies

I totally agree. And I think we did bring it up a long time ago and you mentioned a crest there too.
ditto Smile pretty please zen
sounds like an awesome idea to me Smile

Aqualung451

I think a short character description in the profile would be good too. I know I would like to know a little about some one up front. I think it would help in how we react to new people, Makes them more of a character and less of a stat sheet.
Maybe even something added by the game to the profile. For example if most of the crimes I commit are stealing cars, you would see car thief. If I have stolen X number of cars it could even read, notorious car thief. What about rap sheets as well?
I would support customizations like this.

shadowinc

i agree with both ideas,would love to be able to customize my charerter,.like said before maybe a donater only option

Dragon

Perhaps not bound this profile customization to just donator status users, but allow donator status users to have more options available than non-donator status users.
You wouldn't even allow me to put a tiny picture on my profile without paying for it? Sad
College kids, like me, have no money, so what if I donate love and affection?
Razz That's what I pay my parents
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's