We discovered a new form of bot...
2010.Nov.03, 02:39 PM
RE: We discovered a new form of bot...
(2010.Nov.03 01:44 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.01 08:10 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  Typical SV.... We all know the droid is real and the computers are real. The photoshopped part is the screen on the netbook and possibly the screen on the labtop.

Welcome to the lets jump on everything SV say conga line

If it got to the point of jumping on everything SV says it is because someone made an observation and SV didn't want the truth looked at. The posts weren't about how lame it was or if SV thinks we are stupid enough to not notice. Any posts against SV were because some people saw something, called it for what it was, but essentially got called liars.

If I say the sky is blue and you say no it is red you are saying I don't know the truth or that I am telling a lie. Community spoke, SV says liars, then SV cries for everyone picking on them in the forum.

I for one thought this was a cool pic. The thread getting to this point was a mix of SV and the community, not just the rest of the community.
2010.Nov.03, 02:44 PM
(2010.Nov.03 10:17 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.03 08:49 AM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.03 08:45 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  No one said it wasn't cool. Most of us thought it was funny. I think the prob some had was a few SV members swearing up and down that nothing was photoshopped. Its funny either way, but no reason to deny it.

+1

well said

qoute of the month

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2010.Nov.03, 02:49 PM
(2010.Nov.03 02:39 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.01 08:10 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  Typical SV.... We all know the droid is real and the computers are real. The photoshopped part is the screen on the netbook and possibly the screen on the labtop.

If it got to the point of jumping on everything SV says it is because someone made an observation and SV didn't want the truth looked at. The posts weren't about how lame it was or if SV thinks we are stupid enough to not notice. Any posts against SV were because some people saw something, called it for what it was, but essentially got called liars.

If I say the sky is blue and you say no it is red you are saying I don't know the truth or that I am telling a lie. Community spoke, SV says liars, then SV cries for everyone picking on them in the forum.

I for one thought this was a cool pic. The thread getting to this point was a mix of SV and the community, not just the rest of the community.

Im glad Im not in sv and at the front of the conga line like pun is. Eek

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Nov.03, 02:53 PM
(2010.Nov.03 02:49 PM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.03 02:39 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  

Im glad Im not in sv and at the front of the conga line like pun is. Eek

All I can think of right now is The Human Centipede
2010.Nov.03, 04:56 PM
(2010.Nov.03 01:31 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  Ok parents no more telling your kids there is a santa, easter bunny or tooth fairy because a few people with poles up their arses might think denying them the truth to help with the illusion is wrong.

I think you miss the point mate. All everyone is trying to point out is that this is typical sv behaviour and indicative of a very strange cultre within your gang, where you make a mistake and are completely aware of it but argue with others because of some kind of strange insecurity about showing any sign of weakness.

I think your comment Santa has very little to do with what is being spoken about in this thread.
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.03 04:57 PM by dnbrocks.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Nov.03, 05:01 PM
(2010.Nov.03 04:56 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  cultre

Only thing I got out of your entire post. Do people actually spell it that way? /American

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Nov.03, 05:16 PM
(2010.Nov.03 05:01 PM)Accipender Wrote:  

Only thing I got out of your entire post. Do people actually spell it that way? /American

Colour /British
2010.Nov.03, 05:43 PM
(2010.Nov.03 05:01 PM)Accipender Wrote:  

Typing on my phone definately isn't as easy as obnoxiously calling people on miniscule spelling errors but you do what makes you happy asshole.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Nov.03, 06:04 PM
Congrats on 50 Acci
2010.Nov.03, 06:20 PM
point here lame asses...mosq can build robots...real ones...he put one of his amazing creations on here and you all questioned it...f you all...so whatever its a game........the guy is smarter than us al....its a game fluck heads

doh