We discovered a new form of bot...
2010.Nov.01, 08:10 PM
RE: We discovered a new form of bot...
Typical SV.... We all know the droid is real and the computers are real. The photoshopped part is the screen on the netbook and possibly the screen on the labtop.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2010.Nov.01, 08:37 PM
the guy can build robots...why bother spending time photoshopping...ffs

doh
2010.Nov.03, 07:41 AM
wow, I thought you all could take a joke but i guess I was wrong. It was just a Halloween joke people, but i guess everyone lost sight of that after about the first page. Instead it turned into a sv vs thing which is why I dont come to the forums, as people just do not know how to just have fun.

Ok, to ruin the illusion, yes the mini is photoshopped. The laptop has two different browsers opened one is firefox the other is explorer, i just logged in under one browser went to second browser moved it to the larger screen and logged in there knocking out the log in on the previous browser, however since it is just a html screen it stays. I did the same thing with my Iphone with is resting on the laptop however none of your supersluths noticed it and the resolution level was so low you couldnt make out the screen. So it was all done on the same loggin. As for the picture it was taken with 12 mega pixel camera, i just lowered the resolution level of it in photoshop slightly to make it more web friendly.

did I miss anything sheesh.

Mosq.
2010.Nov.03, 08:28 AM
Very funny Mosq.
You should have let them run on just a bit longer it was kind of amusing to see the banter back and forth to see who came up with what.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"
2010.Nov.03, 08:45 AM
No one said it wasn't cool. Most of us thought it was funny. I think the prob some had was a few SV members swearing up and down that nothing was photoshopped. Its funny either way, but no reason to deny it.
2010.Nov.03, 08:49 AM
(2010.Nov.03 08:45 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  No one said it wasn't cool. Most of us thought it was funny. I think the prob some had was a few SV members swearing up and down that nothing was photoshopped. Its funny either way, but no reason to deny it.

+1

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Nov.03, 10:17 AM
(2010.Nov.03 08:49 AM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.03 08:45 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  No one said it wasn't cool. Most of us thought it was funny. I think the prob some had was a few SV members swearing up and down that nothing was photoshopped. Its funny either way, but no reason to deny it.

+1

well said

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Nov.03, 01:31 PM
Ok parents no more telling your kids there is a santa, easter bunny or tooth fairy because a few people with poles up their asses might think denying them the truth to help with the illusion is wrong.
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.03 01:40 PM by MrHyde.
2010.Nov.03, 01:35 PM
allusion v. illusion.

anyone that really gives a flying-fuck should have their head examined.
2010.Nov.03, 01:44 PM
(2010.Nov.01 08:10 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  Typical SV.... We all know the droid is real and the computers are real. The photoshopped part is the screen on the netbook and possibly the screen on the labtop.

Welcome to the lets jump on everything SV say conga line, but if you read between the lines the person denying it is one of mosqs work m8s who would have been in on it from the start and probably wanted to try and help his m8s joke run a bit without people getting all up tight about what might or might no be PSed
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.03 01:58 PM by MrHyde.