where's Bender?
2010.Oct.23, 07:16 PM
RE: where's Bender?
Poor dude. Hope he gets better.
2010.Oct.23, 07:22 PM
(2010.Oct.23 08:42 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.23 01:33 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  no not either of those man. some personal stuff at the moment.

well that sux. hope it works out. whatever it is.

this doesnt bode well for X pats or X light. Bender was the savior for them both. they better hope SV has mercy on them or that Bender comes back soon. i really dont see SV having any mercy though. bloods in the water now

Hospital is full of the mercyless SV...they should all log off and get some fresh air, nothing sadder than being in hospital and staying online the whole time. Unfortunately it gives them time to post on the forums and send game mail-
SV, get lives and quit whining to me-especially Hit, what is your fascination with balls, mine in particular?

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.Oct.23, 07:30 PM
SV has been going downhill for a while, but i don't really see where all the hatred towards them comes from tbh. from my time being an active member in the game i have yet to see SV try and put an entire gang in the hosp for more than maybe 2 weeks. albeit i am still realitively young compared to you guys

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Oct.23, 08:01 PM
(2010.Oct.23 07:22 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.23 08:42 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.23 01:33 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  no not either of those man. some personal stuff at the moment.

well that sux. hope it works out. whatever it is.

this doesnt bode well for X pats or X light. Bender was the savior for them both. they better hope SV has mercy on them or that Bender comes back soon. i really dont see SV having any mercy though. bloods in the water now

Hospital is full of the mercyless SV...they should all log off and get some fresh air, nothing sadder than being in hospital and staying online the whole time. Unfortunately it gives them time to post on the forums and send game mail-
SV, get lives and quit whining to me-especially Hit, what is your fascination with balls, mine in particular?

sad to say....but thrill is right. hard to imagine that bender could soften SV up enough that even thirllhouse could finish them off.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Oct.23, 08:02 PM
johnson suck mine...thrill get a spell check and a real character for your age and level...man you suck

doh
2010.Oct.23, 08:30 PM
Pun you're to blind with pride to see this but, SV has been doing downhill for the past 6 months. You guys no longer have the respect you once had, and you no longer have the strength.
2010.Oct.23, 08:48 PM
(2010.Oct.23 08:30 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  Pun you're to blind with pride to see this but, SV has been doing downhill for the past 6 months. You guys no longer have the respect you once had, and you no longer have the strength.

DOH!

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Oct.23, 08:53 PM
foley you and wish he had a johnson arent even worth me hosping..yes i will online your dumbass
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.24 03:16 AM by BDJoker37.

doh
2010.Oct.23, 09:14 PM
Are you and Cheets brother and sister.....Sure sounds like it from the way you deal with adversity........Doh my bad......cheets is online on Puns account........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Oct.23, 09:18 PM
dude no im just finished with idiots....

btw.....sup wraith

whos having a drink with me
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.24 03:17 AM by BDJoker37.

doh