Donators Game
2010.Oct.20, 04:05 PM
Donators Game
I have played several other text based role playing games, and this one by far is the hardest game to get started in.

I have had help from several players, and advice, and i cant get over the cost for credits. 350 for  one credit is ridiculous since it takes so many credits to amount to anything when it comes to endurance.

This game is very simple to learn, its not very complex or deep and i think  thats why it attracts simple minds.

simple minds with big wallets,
hahah or too much time on their hands.

i for one dont waste money on games like these although i will play along

noobular
2010.Oct.20, 04:14 PM
RE: Donators Game
You don't have to donate to be a great player in the game. Rafal has (to my knowledge) never donated and he's one of the highest level players in the game. Just take time and patience.

That's what she said
2010.Oct.20, 04:18 PM
I've played other games much more simple than this. There is strategy and planning in gang wars, competitions, and developing your character more than other games. The fact the End is a big factor and you don't want to spend $ doesn't matter. I don't think you have this game figured out.
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.20 04:36 PM by Joshiwa.
2010.Oct.20, 04:30 PM
Firstly, it is, to a degree, a donator's game. Big donators are almost always going to beat nondonators. But that shouldn't stop you from having fun or being competitive with small donators.

If anything, being a nondonator makes the game more strategic. I, as a relatively young nondonator, am able to compete with some donators by simple virtue of my playstyle.

Keep at it; it's not as simple as it looks.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Oct.20, 04:31 PM
(2010.Oct.20 04:05 PM)Noobular Wrote:  I have played several other text based role playing games, and this one by far is the hardest game to get started in.

I have had help from several players, and advice, and i cant get over the cost for credits. 350 for  one credit is ridiculous since it takes so many credits to amount to anything when it comes to endurance.

This game is very simple to learn, its not very complex or deep and i think  thats why it attracts simple minds.

simple minds with big wallets,
hahah or too much time on their hands.

i for one dont waste money on games like these although i will play along

noobular

You don't have to donate to get somewhere in this game. Thats a complete myth. Sure at lower levels it's a bit of a pain in the ass, but in all reality, its not hard to make it without donating.

My second month of playing I made 50k, and by the 3rd month I was over 200k a month which is more than enough for daily life in AL. Granted, I donated for donator status but thats irrelevant. I know plenty of people who play and do not donate RL cash and are making it just fine.

Rafal was a good example, and I might be wrong but I think he donated $5. I wouldn't swear to that though.
2010.Oct.20, 04:43 PM
Have a fucking cry mate. If you think donating I such a big part of this game then you have a couple options.

Play something else.

Get a job that pays you enough for you to donate to al.

Don't come onto the forums and deride those who donate to the game. It's the only thing that keeps it running.

I'm sure that al is close to the bottom of everyones list when it comes to expenditure and it's really none of your business how people use their disposable income.
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.20 04:44 PM by dnbrocks.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Oct.20, 05:20 PM
join a real gang where you can get creds for a lot cheaper. or keep an eye on the market for someone selling cheap creds and swoop up on them before the other guy does.

no one donates to AL, except the 5 bucks raf did.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Oct.20, 06:13 PM
rafs cheap arse did 5 bucks back in the 80s im told...yeah you dont have to donate rl cash...level up to 22 then start criming ho

doh
2010.Oct.20, 07:35 PM
when i got turned on to this game i played a few days and said fuk this!! didnt come back for a few months! then i played a few times a month. then winter came and i got hooked. donated 5-20 bucks when i could, wasnt very often lol. now i dont donate at all. crime money pays for creds. endurance is pricy, kind of like a lambo in rl, let the rich kids play with it, im happy with my chevy lol!

in other words, keep playin, you will come around to it. the worst part about the game lately is the people that donate are sometimes the whiners

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE
2010.Oct.20, 07:49 PM
(2010.Oct.20 07:35 PM)freeksta3798 Wrote:  the worst part about the game lately is the people that donate are sometimes the whiners

shotgun users

kick the real world in the sac