my other account messed up
2007.May.12, 07:40 PM
my other account messed up
i activated my account today (just found about this site today) and created a new account.

I am used to being able to get my password and or username e-mailed to me if i have a problem remembering information.

this website requires both username and password.

i know i put in the right e-mail address but i am having a problem with the username (?) i swear I am putting it in correctly but it keeps saying invalid username or e-mail address.

this is of course a different account so i can bring attention to being unable to log in to my original one. Can someone please help or tell me what I can do since it is not recognizing my username/e-mail address?

thank you in advance,

:?:
P.S. why not create it so someone can request an e-mail with both the username and password sent to them requiring either the username or e-mail address but not both for the password?
2007.May.12, 09:09 PM

Rule number 4. Players are only allowed to have one account. Owning more than one account will result in all accounts being punished.

That may have something to do with it
2007.May.12, 09:24 PM

There's rules man, this ain't Nam.
2007.May.12, 09:28 PM

How could someone get on to this game and bring to someone's attention their problem faster without communicating to the game's creator on the forum? no direct contact is listed without looking at the forums first.
2007.May.12, 09:29 PM

you really should have just read the rules. now you's in big trouble. hopefully Zen will have mercy on you.
2007.May.12, 10:07 PM

mail in game user id # 2

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.May.12, 10:09 PM

mudpies,
I recommend you be a little more cautious I made this post to bring it to people's attention who might not be familiar with the password requests and some problems people could have
2007.May.13, 12:34 AM

I do see what he means though i have a friend that wants to play after she had thought she didn't want to then forgot her password and couldn't get back in and didn't know that she had to mail <Email removed for spam purposes> or something like that and couldn't talk to anyone to get back in and because of that thats one more person gone from the game.
2007.May.13, 09:34 AM

ShadowDude Wrote:I do see what he means though i have a friend that wants to play after she had thought she didn't want to then forgot her password and couldn't get back in and didn't know that she had to mail <Email removed for spam purposes> or something like that and couldn't talk to anyone to get back in and because of that thats one more person gone from the game.

As it stands, I now am able to logg in with the password for the first account on the actual game but it still is showing showing password-unrecognized for the forum. So I'm able to play the game in my original account but on the forum still have to use this one.

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
now if I could only logg in to the forum with my original account created.
Sad Sad Sad

Hopefully I can get this account deleted/banned after the problem with my original account is fixed for the forum.
2007.May.13, 02:03 PM

did you change your original password? when you register, it creates a username and password for both the game and the forum. Once you've logged in, you can change either the game password or the forum password SEPERATE from the other. If you have not changed the password in the forum then it should still be your original password when you registered for the game

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin